PDA

View Full Version : Pivots/Animus hacks?

Paribissee
12-13-2012, 01:11 PM
Please explain simply how this works thx?

drewits
12-13-2012, 05:26 PM
You Collect pivots to unlock animus hacks. YOU place down piviots that other users can find in order to create a search grid to find more piviots and therefore more hacks and more piviots to place to create a better grid

any further explanation needed? im happy to provide.

SixKeys
12-13-2012, 09:39 PM
Just for added clarification, Animus hacks are basically just cheats (turn on god mode, make lightning strike whenever you kill someone, choose between seasons etc.).

SenseHomunculus
12-15-2012, 08:19 PM
Just for added clarification, Animus hacks are basically just cheats (turn on god mode, make lightning strike whenever you kill someone, choose between seasons etc.).

OK, so I'm in the frontier and have to find 5 pivots. I have 1 to plant. How to do I find any if I only have 1 and cannot triangulate an area to search? Or even split an area into smaller chunks to make finding them easier.

Flanar1
12-16-2012, 04:40 AM
OK, so I'm in the frontier and have to find 5 pivots. I have 1 to plant. How to do I find any if I only have 1 and cannot triangulate an area to search? Or even split an area into smaller chunks to make finding them easier.

I dont think you have to wait to find pivots before you can plant some, when the game ended and Pivots was explained, I used to get a message every 12-15mins saying "Pivot found in Frontier/boston/NY" or something like that.

Also its better if you start your search for Pivots in Boston or New York.

montagemik
12-17-2012, 09:43 AM

You begin in Boston with 2 already unlocked & have to find the 3rd ..........so why do you only have 1 to plant ??

AntiChrist7
12-17-2012, 09:47 AM
its best to begin your search in boston. plant the one down you laready have and searh in the green triangular area. Once you got the ones from the city, searching those in the frontier becomes way easier (cause you can plant down more pivot, and making the area smaller)