PDA

View Full Version : Sequence 12 Glitch?

MPF24
12-12-2012, 10:59 PM
Hopefully someone can help me with this issue. I've been stuck in sequence 12 with the two eavesdrops on the boat. After completing the first eavesdrop, Connor simply will not initiate the second eavesdrop at the back of the boat no matter what I do. I have tried killing every guard on the boat and then going to eavesdrop as well as killing only the guards necessary (thus limiting kills for the optional objective) to complete the eavesdrop undetected, but upon entering the glowing white circle, nothing happens. Obviously, to have come this far, I have eavesdrop numerous times in the other missions. It's not something I'm doing, but rather it seems to be a glitch in the game. The eavesdrop simply will not initiate. I can stand in the white circle for 20 minutes undetected or go walk around the boat for 20 minutes and come back to the circle but it never initiates. I figured it was no big deal and I'd just re-start from the checkpoint, but no matter how I approach the final eavesdrop, it doesn't initiate, even if I turn off the console and reload my save later on. So, I figured if I can't get the eavesdrop to initiate by loading from the latest checkpoint, I'd restart the memory completely, going back to the beginning of sequence 12 when Connor and Lee exchange words, but even then, when I get to the second eavesdrop, it refuses to initiate. Basically, I can't progress and it's incredibly frustrating as I'm right at the end of the game.

lexy206
12-18-2012, 02:46 AM
ive just got to the same glitch, ive also tried restartingthe memory and tried killing all guards on ship, the white evesdrop lines are there but whrn i stand in it no conversation starts, im so frustrated, i googles it and yours is the only post it brought up....have you had any feedback or managed to get through it?

QUOTE=MPF24;8792993]Hopefully someone can help me with this issue. I've been stuck in sequence 12 with the two eavesdrops on the boat. After completing the first eavesdrop, Connor simply will not initiate the second eavesdrop at the back of the boat no matter what I do. I have tried killing every guard on the boat and then going to eavesdrop as well as killing only the guards necessary (thus limiting kills for the optional objective) to complete the eavesdrop undetected, but upon entering the glowing white circle, nothing happens. Obviously, to have come this far, I have eavesdrop numerous times in the other missions. It's not something I'm doing, but rather it seems to be a glitch in the game. The eavesdrop simply will not initiate. I can stand in the white circle for 20 minutes undetected or go walk around the boat for 20 minutes and come back to the circle but it never initiates. I figured it was no big deal and I'd just re-start from the checkpoint, but no matter how I approach the final eavesdrop, it doesn't initiate, even if I turn off the console and reload my save later on. So, I figured if I can't get the eavesdrop to initiate by loading from the latest checkpoint, I'd restart the memory completely, going back to the beginning of sequence 12 when Connor and Lee exchange words, but even then, when I get to the second eavesdrop, it refuses to initiate. Basically, I can't progress and it's incredibly frustrating as I'm right at the end of the game.[/QUOTE]