PDA

View Full Version : a couple questions ^_^

STEALTH SNAKEY
12-12-2012, 07:56 PM
question1: where is the leaderboard located? when i hunt for stuff in singleplayer it tells me i reched the top 1$ of the world for perfect hunts but nowhere i can see that? same as kills by recruuts ?
question2: will there be an assasins creed4? and pleasse tell me it wont be connor again cuz he really dissepointed me..
question3: will there be a DLC where you can give ur recruuts an assasin outfit? pleasse the clothes they wield are soo ugly and eew looking they look like templars..

pirate1802
12-12-2012, 08:35 PM
question1: where is the leaderboard located? when i hunt for stuff in singleplayer it tells me i reched the top 1$ of the world for perfect hunts but nowhere i can see that? same as kills by recruuts ?
question2: will there be an assasins creed4? and pleasse tell me it wont be connor again cuz he really dissepointed me..
question3: will there be a DLC where you can give ur recruuts an assasin outfit? pleasse the clothes they wield are soo ugly and eew looking they look like templars..

1. In Stats submenu in your pause screen.
2. There will be Assassins Creed 4, but before that there may be AC 3.5 (like Brotherhood) with Connor!
3. No idea..

TrueAssassin77
12-12-2012, 08:57 PM
Connor is in next game. Deal with it, or don't buy it.

*leaves thread*