PDA

View Full Version : Pivots?

Lightpex
12-12-2012, 07:23 PM
Would anyone care to explain what they are, how they work, and why they exist?

D.I.D.
12-12-2012, 07:31 PM
You have three pivots, and place them to draw boundaries across the map. The section that lights up in green contains the pivot you need to find. By slicing the green area into smaller chunks, you can narrow down the search.

The quickest way to do this is to use Fast Travel to place pivots, and when you can't get the area any more accurate by using Fast Travel, make a user-defined marker somewhere on the map that allows you do divide that area into even halves.

They exist to introduce a new kind of puzzle, to make you earn new options, and to introduce a tiny glimpse of a possible new story aspect.

BTW - make sure you collect your pivots before moving on to the next puzzle. You can remove them using the map, even if you're currently in a different map area. The more pivots you discover, the quicker you will be be finding each new pivot (since you can place more at once).

Lightpex
12-12-2012, 08:44 PM
You have three pivots, and place them to draw boundaries across the map. The section that lights up in green contains the pivot you need to find. By slicing the

Thanks a bunch bro, the utter lack of any explaination had me very confused. :cool:

pablo2977
12-12-2012, 09:25 PM
Thanks a bunch bro, the utter lack of any explaination had me very confused. :cool:

Lack of explanation the guy said exactly what to do after the epilogue

glhrmb
12-12-2012, 09:38 PM
Are the pivots glitshed? anyone?