PDA

View Full Version : Sequence 5 help "A Boorish Man"

Scott_36
12-12-2012, 06:05 PM
Hello,

So at the very, very beginning before you even get to the house, a cougar attacks you. I took the pelt and stuff. There was a branch to climb upon and up and up you go to where you get to a chalice or trophy on the round radar radar screen lower left (ps3).

Well, I cant find what is there, if anything. I used eagle eye and such but cannot recover anything. I am standing on top of some sort of chalice or trophy but nothing is there. Is this a glitch? or am I missing something? Thank you for your help with this.

Scott

D.I.D.
12-12-2012, 06:11 PM
Hello,

So at the very, very beginning before you even get to the house, a cougar attacks you. I took the pelt and stuff. There was a branch to climb upon and up and up you go to where you get to a chalice or trophy on the round radar radar screen lower left (ps3).

Well, I cant find what is there, if anything. I used eagle eye and such but cannot recover anything. I am standing on top of some sort of chalice or trophy but nothing is there. Is this a glitch? or am I missing something? Thank you for your help with this.

Scott

In the frontier, the first time you ever see a cougar? If that's the place I think it is, I avoided the cougar because I didn't want to kill it, and moved unseen to the right. I made a big jump from the cliff straight across the chasm and down to the other side to get the trinket. There was a way through on the other side, which means I could have reached this one from a different route later.

Those trinkets are often a little tricky because they're leading you to the exact x/y position, but they don't show you the way in. Sometimes there is a cave entrance 20-40m from the icon, which you need to find. Generally icons are white on the map if you're on the same horizontal plane, and they turn grey if they're above or below your level.

pirate1802
12-12-2012, 06:23 PM
I loved the trinket quests. Nifty little things that made you explore.