PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Secrets Pack not working. Anyone else with this problem?

Death_Angel733
12-12-2012, 02:41 PM
I'm not talking about the part where it deletes your save data. I just bought today (12/12/2012) when it was released for non-premium users on (11/12/2012). When I bought it for $5, I immediately installed it for 2.8MB. My save was alright and not corrupted. The problem is the DLC does not appear in my game.

All I want is to try the A Dangerous Secret DLC since it 's the only one I don't have. I don't care if I threw away $5 just for one pre-order exclusive. It won't work and I tried deleting all of my codes to see if the game would notify me about the new DLC. I'm not gonna start a new game since it's very very slow (Sequence 6 before I can try the new DLC) and I don't have the time.

Does anyone else have this? You know, buying a DLC from PSN that does not appear in-game. Did PS store screw up or Ubisoft?

Lass4r
12-12-2012, 03:28 PM
You need to access it through the Naval mission map, tried doing that? There will be no markers on the actual map.

reddragonhrcro
12-12-2012, 03:46 PM
I canīt even buy it,it says item not for sale eventought being present.

montagemik
12-12-2012, 04:31 PM
As Lass4r said - Try the Harbourmaster in the Homestead - your DLC naval missions should be accessible from that map if you're past memory 6.
(i'm on PS3 too - they appeared in my homestead as missions / Anchor icon)

ace3001
12-12-2012, 06:52 PM
Like others have mentioned, there are no notifications for bonus content unlocks in AC3. Open up the naval map and look for the mission "Sinking a secret". Pretty short, disappointing mission, anyway.

ilikethispart
12-12-2012, 07:01 PM
I already posted this in the DLC thread but I suppose I'll post here too. It's not the same problem but it's also a problem with the Hidden Secrets DLC. The DLC is still tied to the Season Pass in the EU Store, instead of being available to everyone like it should have this week, hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Death_Angel733
12-13-2012, 05:27 AM
You need to access it through the Naval mission map, tried doing that? There will be no markers on the actual map.

I tried that, nothing.

Usually when I download a DLC, the game notifies me on the main menu.

For example when I redeemed the sharpshooter on release day the game said
"Congratulations, the Sharpshooter avatar is now available for use in multiplayer

posle-39e
12-17-2012, 12:49 AM
Have the same problem. Not only the missions do not appear on the naval map, I also checked whether new MP skins are available - they are not. It is simply not working.

Scystab
12-17-2012, 10:26 AM
Did you installed the patch, unlocked it with your code and reseted the game (closed it down and run it again, not talking about loosing the %)?

Lass4r
12-17-2012, 01:34 PM
I tried that, nothing.

Usually when I download a DLC, the game notifies me on the main menu.

For example when I redeemed the sharpshooter on release day the game said
"Congratulations, the Sharpshooter avatar is now available for use in multiplayer
Weird, I can confirm that you do get notified on the main menu when you unlock them. On the Xbox360 anyways,