PDA

View Full Version : UBISOFT is a ****** bag

l DARKFOXX l
12-12-2012, 07:59 AM
big huge companies that dont allow youtube vids to be made about it and be monetized are stupid most of the time its not bad when the reviews are done on this companies games so I dont see the problem with letting people do this I did a first reaction vid and was monetization was declined its not like you make enough money to use from this anyways especially me but im doing this for people on the tube that actually do get a bunch of views and should be making good money from game reviews is this company that stingy that it doesnt want its own customers to make money in there own way with the game they paid the 50 bucks so they should completely own the game and do what they want as long as they dont pirate the game making informative vids about the game shouldnt be shunned.

ShardofTruth
12-12-2012, 11:35 AM
So basically you're saying you want to make money with youtube videos that show Ubisoft's games but you aren't allowed because Ubisoft owns all rights to these games and now you're pissed off.
Showing copyrighted material without having an agreement with the copyright holder (e.g. every game magazine online or not has agreements with every game company when they are showing copyrighted material) is sometimes tolerated, sometimes not and when it's about money it will be most likely not.

YazX_
12-12-2012, 04:28 PM
Dude are you for real?!?

The question is, If you are the copyright owner of something and see a ****** bag trying to make money out of it, would you allow it?

Stop wasting everyone's time with silly things!

Would some mod please delete this thread and ban this user?

LightRey
12-12-2012, 05:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M

Mr_Shade
12-12-2012, 06:13 PM
Locking thread...