PDA

View Full Version : Help with the citizen missions, someone? Please.

RockWarrior11
12-12-2012, 06:09 AM
So, the fact is this: I'm with 99% of AC3 game. But one of the things that prevents me from getting my so dreamed 100% are the citizen missions. I actually made Assassination Contracts when I could finally play with Connor on Sequence 6, but the game still says that I haven't finished them, and doesn't show me any location of where are the missing targets. That gave me 66% of the A.Contracts.

The other thing that is conspiring against me is the delivery request. That one is a really funny and annoying thing. I made both Boston and New York's D.R. and the game didn't recognized it, even though I made it apparently right (by that I mean crafting and returning for who asked me). When I saw I hadn't received anything on that bar (from the start menu), I thought, for some reason, that this was just an error and would eventually be fixed up. But it hasn't. And I really don't know what to do... Could someone help me? Or at least say something that I can actually try on, because I don't really want to replay the game and do all the mission and all the things again with the optional objectives, if someone knows like me the horror they can be.

Thanks for your help, or at least for reading it, I really appreciate it.

RockWarrior11
12/12/2012

P.S.: Those Courier Missions are 100%, just for further info.

Rogue-Eaglet
12-12-2012, 06:22 AM
There are three Assassination Contracts: Boston, NY and Frontier. Are you sure you did all three? Although to be fair, I think my copy on the PS3 also claims 66% done...

As for the Delivery Requests, have you tried re-crafting/getting the list and returning to them? I'd suggest Boston, 'cause I remember having a 'WTF?' moment when I was doing my D.R. rounds with that one. I was positive I had brought him the stuff, but apparently I hadn't.

RockWarrior11
12-12-2012, 06:33 AM
Holy crap, didn't remembered that Frontier has Assassination Contracts... Although I 'cleared' my frontier map and I'm certain there isn't any A.Contracts over there...

And oh yeah, I forgot to say something about the D.R. missions. Right after having those thoughts about 'what I made wrong on this mission', I went to Boston, and I suddenly found out the same man, asking me to do that D.R. mission again. But even when I accepted it, the game didn't recognized it again, and I had to leave him there... I didn't understand what happened, and that's why I'm here.

So, do you or does someone has any 'light' to me again? Don't know how to find out where are the Assassination Contracts in Frontier and how to solve the D.R. missions problem.

Rogue-Eaglet
12-12-2012, 06:42 AM
Hmm, the only other suggestion I could say for the D.R. is check your logbook and make sure you really do have everything on the list. You might think you have it all, but 'accidentally' sold something (or you know, the game decided to eat it). Could explain why he still appears on your map and when you approach him for the mission, it changes nothing. Also, have you done those in the Frontier? There's like three-four of them. Monmouth, Lexington, Valley Forge and Trey's Wood, iirc.

As for the Frontier A.C, I believe he's located somewhere near the border of Lexington and Scotch Plains. I'm afraid I really don't remember, I just have a flash of the map with the icon somewhere in that area.

RockWarrior11
12-12-2012, 06:58 AM
Thanks, you helped me a lot. I'm actually doing some uploads on my game, but later I'll see what I can do. I haven't done any other D.R. missions from the frontier, because I was afraid it could made my problem with them worse, so I tried to solve it first. On my logbook, it shows me nothing, it only recognized that I have already made it, but still keeps appearing to me without the map as I explained. Weird.

And at least, about the A.C., I'll find them later, really appreciated the help. I will bring up more information about my progress during the game, I believe it may be a problem that other players are passing by too.

Rogue-Eaglet
12-12-2012, 07:06 AM
In that case, go finish those Frontier D.R's. They're probably what keeps you from a 100% and not the Boston one lol.

Oh and you're welcome for the help.

RockWarrior11
12-12-2012, 07:09 AM
But I mean, if it was really what keeps me from the 100%, it would already have syncronized a little, like the A.C. missions... don't you think? I'll try it, even then.

pirate1802
12-12-2012, 04:20 PM
What? Frontier has assassination contracts? This is news to me! How to acquire them? Also does anyone know where is the hunting cabin?

psf22
12-12-2012, 04:26 PM
What? Frontier has assassination contracts? This is news to me! How to acquire them? Also does anyone know where is the hunting cabin?

It's near the fort in Monmouth (South-west) Look for a little building or house there for the contracts.

Hunting cabins: (frontier) North-East in Troy's Wood and East of Black Creek (both near the border)

cmrggamer
12-12-2012, 06:44 PM
I didn't know about assassination contracts in the frontier either!
For the hunting cabins, a little icon with a paw should appear on your map.

pirate1802
12-12-2012, 07:01 PM
For the hunting cabins, a little icon with a paw should appear on your map.
Can't see any paw icon on my map :/

Rogue-Eaglet
12-12-2012, 07:06 PM
I don't know about now with the patch, but before it's release I had the paw appear on my map only once and that was when I finished all of the Hunting Society's challenges. Also, I think there's one in the Lexington/Concord area... Someone should really screencap the Frontier map and put everything on it from the taverns, to the general stores to the delivery requests. People keep overlooking one or two things.

RockWarrior11
12-12-2012, 07:13 PM
So, I managed to find out what was really happening. To aquire 100% on the Assassination Contracts, you need to do those in Frontier. I read the IGN articles, and that helped me a lot, so I just got 100% on them:

- http://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-3/Assassination_Contracts (read mainly the last part, that says 'if you are stuck at 66%....)
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-XrkGoE23U (the video that helped me to find the contact)

And, about the delivery requests, you need to do ALL of them, because the percent is counted by region (every 3 you gain a percent), not by the amount you made. Again, the IGN article is helping me:

- http://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-3/Delivery_Requests (or search for youtube videos)

thanks everyone