PDA

View Full Version : What would be the point of another Connor game outside the animus?

wackgamertag
12-12-2012, 05:43 AM
We know Ubi has opted to basically remove as much of the Modern Day story as possible. Well if they were to continue with Connor who would be using the animus, and Why?
My Theory is that The Assassin's (Shaun, William, and Rebecca) paid a mole to help gain access to Desmond's Animus files via Abstergo Files. (Hence the Guy talking at the end.) They could be using Connors memories to find a connection to Eve. Possibly working with Erudito. This is assuming They don't drop the Eve plot point that was somewhat shown in Liberation's. Then in the next assassins creed we could get a new interesting Protagonist through Eve's Descendant. Just my thoughts. How would you guys continue the modern day plot? of if not where would you guys want the story to go in an overarching plot?

Rugterwyper32
12-12-2012, 05:49 AM
I feel the story could follow from Erudito's curiosity and him finding out something big and important, perhaps someone working alongside him (maybe the assassins finding him) getting into Connor's memories taking advantage of the animus hacking to figure out how to stop Juno or something.
If anything seems certain, is that whatever comes after will have to do with the animus hacking storyline and with stopping Juno. And my guess is that there'll be a big finding which will lead onto the next protagonist and making Juno an actual threat, because with the knowledge we currently have, TWCB don't seem that threatening against humans when they were defeated before.

SixKeys
12-12-2012, 11:15 AM
At the end of AC3 an Abstergo technician hacks the Animus and synchs Desmond's memories into "the Cloud". This could be an indication that Abstergo will develop new technology that allows anyone to relive memories of ancestors regardless of bloodline ties, like in the multiplayer.