PDA

View Full Version : Ubishop won't let me buy season pass, constant server errors...

Slappey
12-12-2012, 01:06 AM
So i've tried for a couple of days now to buy the season pass for assassin's creed 3 just to be conasntly smacked in the face with a god ****ed server error, i've contacted ubisoft thru theire CS form, the ubi official facebook, the assassin's creed official facebook and ubisoft nordic, now while atleast the ubisoft official site says sorry (well that helps me alot right?) the assassin's creed official FB that i was told to contact thru ubisoft didn't even reply. The nordic ubisoft site just gave me an answer that "well alot of other people have been successful in buying it". I'm getting quite frustrated with this since i love this game and i want everything that comes with it but the **** ubishop won't let me because as soon as i get to the third stage after adding my creditcard info etc i just get "server error" over and over again and it's been like this for days... can someone from ubi give me a honest answer to what the hell is going on i'm getting kinda tierd of not beeing able to pruchase a simple thing like this.

OSantaClownO
12-12-2012, 01:21 AM
So let me understand you, You argue to buy your season pass right now when the server has constant server errors.
Wait for Ubisoft reply, they will answer in a week.

Slappey
12-12-2012, 01:27 AM
Yes i'm arguing that i want to buy the season pass asap but the reply i got was "alot of people where successful of buying the season pass so it's either something that's happening right now or it's your session." now i've tried on several computers to get the season pass, even tried different isps but nothing will help.

OSantaClownO
12-12-2012, 01:45 AM
I can honestly recomended only you to try buy it from a different store such as Steam or just try to buy it from adifferent session like a friends house or any secured public wifi.

Slappey
12-12-2012, 01:55 AM
As i said i've tried different isps, hell even different computers and it won't help, the steam one will it work with a physical copy? Read in some post that it's apparently only for the steam version of the game but i could be wrong.

Slappey
12-12-2012, 12:16 PM
Still no response from either of the ubishop sites i've talked to...

macidk
12-12-2012, 01:46 PM
Don't buy the season pass, i bought it two weeks ago, and like everyone else, i was supposed to get the dlc a week ago, but like so many others, i didn't get the dlc, and now i wish that i never bought it.

VBR_allysonflb1
12-12-2012, 02:06 PM
Don't buy the season pass, this crap not working, i bought and not get dlc.

Dolmarius
12-12-2012, 04:28 PM
I'm also having the excate same problem. >..<