PDA

View Full Version : Visit all taverns

OSantaClownO
12-11-2012, 09:50 PM
I was trying to achieve the Frontiermen challenge 3 - Visit all taverns, I went to each tavern I could find. Yet I didn't get a V on the challenge, I was searching for hours yet I can't seem to find an other tavern. Is something bugged out or am I stupidily somehow missed a tavern?

Froniter : 4.
New York : 5.
Boston : 4.
Homestand: 1.

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
12-12-2012, 02:21 AM
you are supposed to be one in a long line of assassins.....why do you want a pub crawl badge ?

whats next ? a badge for collecting train numbers or sets of collected plushy toys ?

jesus i hate console gaming on a pc

Blackwolfe5
12-12-2012, 02:25 AM
There have been achievements in games (yes, on pc) since before MS started with them/sony started with trophies.

AJ_Rimmer_Bsc
12-12-2012, 03:49 AM
There have been achievements in games (yes, on pc) since before MS started with them/sony started with trophies.

nope,achievments and little medal rewards are a console disease.

Blackwolfe5
12-12-2012, 06:19 AM
nope,achievments and little medal rewards are a console disease.

Its true that achievements became widespread with microsofts (curse them!) implementation on xbox but a few games has had achievements before that.

CipollaCreed
12-12-2012, 10:10 AM
Always hated the achievement thing, i don't care about trophies and about big points to prove people i have a bigger **** than them. I just want to play and enjoy a game, AC3 is a very good game but is not something you want to play again, since it is boring to get again 100% synchro and stand again all the slow moments made of speaking and very low action. The game should be called Aspeaking Creed.

OSantaClownO
12-12-2012, 10:49 AM
You guys went really off topic.
This is not an achievement but a challenge on one of the clubs (Froniter club) it's a part of the 100& Sync.