PDA

View Full Version : A Female character for future AC?

TOMatXL
12-11-2012, 04:42 PM
Okay, so since we're started polling I thought let's poll this one too then and see how many followers would rise for a future female protagonist, or at least have a female 'playable' character alongside our lone(ly) wolf. I've already stated my opinion on this a few times: I'm desperate to see one to be released in the battles ;-)

Imagine this: an elegant, intelligent, seductive, sneaky, flexible and deceptive female and sexy badass assassin that extends gameplay style even further...

Who's with me ... ?

Deadlysyns666
12-11-2012, 04:43 PM
Aveline main character of Liberation

HisSpiritLives
12-11-2012, 04:44 PM
No,for main game.

Deadlysyns666
12-11-2012, 04:45 PM
They could use her though

DrBlutengott
12-11-2012, 05:54 PM
But Japanese female Assassin.

pirate1802
12-11-2012, 06:01 PM
Indian female assassin! So badass!!

pirate1802
12-11-2012, 06:02 PM
Imagine this: an elegant, intelligent, seductive, sneaky, flexible and deceptive female and sexy badass assassin that extends gameplay style even further...

Who's with me ... ?

Yeah, enough of the males. Bring on the ladies now. Those who have a weird problem playing as a female should bite the bullet!

Deadlysyns666
12-11-2012, 06:05 PM
They have Aveline with a model etc no point making a new Female i want a main game with her first

pirate1802
12-11-2012, 06:09 PM
They have Aveline with a model etc no point making a new Female i want a main game with her first

No problems with that. I think she's hot :D

Deadlysyns666
12-11-2012, 06:14 PM
No problems with that. I think she's hot :D

i don't have a Vita so yeah but honestly it seems the best choice shes already a character with model voice everything

TinyTemplar
12-11-2012, 06:17 PM
No, definitely no. Well, only if present character is female but male in the past (yes, it's just wierd)). And game should spend less time on present hero.

Deadlysyns666
12-11-2012, 06:26 PM
No, definitely no. Well, only if present character is female but male in the past (yes, it's just wierd)). And game should spend less time on present hero. Why do Assassin's have to be Male in the past

TheHumanTowel
12-11-2012, 06:29 PM
It doesn't matter what sex the protagonist is to me. As long as they're a good character with a good story.

TinyTemplar
12-11-2012, 06:33 PM
unfair, there are only three possible answers! :D

Why do Assassin's have to be Male in the past
Because I'm not interested in playing for the girl. What techniques will you use against enemies? Maybe seduce? LoL

shobhit7777777
12-11-2012, 06:57 PM

Because I'm not interested in playing for the girl. What techniques will you use against enemies? Maybe seduce? LoL

The same techniques as any assassin. -_-

I don't see any reason to NOT play as a female protagonist. No downside at all. As for connecting with the character I feel that the gender is irrelevant. As long as its a well written and fleshed out character I'll be happy.

Deadlysyns666
12-11-2012, 06:59 PM

Because I'm not interested in playing for the girl. What techniques will you use against enemies? Maybe seduce? LoL so Females can't be assassins

Sushiglutton
12-11-2012, 07:00 PM
Fine either way for me.

pirate1802
12-11-2012, 07:03 PM
What techniques will you use against enemies? Maybe seduce? LoL

Thats stupid.. -_____- You know there already are female assassins since Brotherhood, they're not just the main guy/gal.

Deadlysyns666
12-11-2012, 07:05 PM
Thats stupid.. -_____- You know there already are female assassins since Brotherhood, they're not just the main guy/gal.
in Ac 2 Female Assassins are mentioned before the time of even Altair

RatonhnhakeFan
12-11-2012, 07:05 PM
Fully support. A female assassin or a gay male assassin :o

What techniques will you use against enemies? Maybe seduce? LoL
Or maybe brains? A 'technique' you seem to lack

pirate1802
12-11-2012, 07:10 PM
in Ac 2 Female Assassins are mentioned before the time of even Altair

True. I just meant Brotherhood onwards you actually SAW female assassins in action. So you can't escape xD

TinyTemplar
12-11-2012, 07:14 PM
I know that, but I don't want to play as female. I want to see beautiful male like Ezio)

Pfft, you men rush to defend women rights when it's not necessary.

Deadlysyns666
12-11-2012, 07:15 PM
I know that, but I don't want to play as female. I want to see beautiful male like Ezio)

Sexist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TinyTemplar
12-11-2012, 07:18 PM
Okay, I wait you in the court -_-

pirate1802
12-11-2012, 07:21 PM

Pfft, you men rush to defend women rights when it's not necessary.

What of those who wanna play as a female assassin? You got your wish for 5 games, its time to get ours! (And please don't say Liberations, it doesn't hold a candle to the main games).

PS: Its nothing to do with womens rights or anything. Its kinda insulting to think a female assassin can only seduce. Like thinking a male assassin can only hump women.
..Like Ezio. *runs away*

TinyTemplar
12-11-2012, 07:24 PM
PS: Its nothing to do with womens rights or anything. Its kinda insulting to think a female assassin can only seduce.

But it's our main weapon!

she-assassin
12-11-2012, 07:25 PM
I voted no, because I don't want to look at female ***(assin) for hours, thank you very much. (God, I never thought I'd ever say something so shallow!)

Lightpex
12-11-2012, 07:26 PM
I couldn't care any less of the sex of the character.As long as they have a good history, tuned story, and great ambitions, its good enough for me.

Deadlysyns666
12-11-2012, 07:27 PM
I voted no, because I don't want to look at female ***(assin) for hours, thank you very much. (God, I never thought I'd ever say something so shallow!) what if she has a good Personality

TinyTemplar
12-11-2012, 07:28 PM
Alright, of course i'm joking, but I would like to see someone who not related to Desmond, one more game, and than they can make woman, but please make normal male main character with good storyline for once T_T

I voted no, because I don't want to look at female ***(assin) for hours, thank you very much. (God, I never thought I'd ever say something so shallow!)
Thank god, someone on this forum understands me, lol

shobhit7777777
12-11-2012, 07:31 PM

I respectfully disagree

It is a universal truth that a female butt is more visually pleasing than a male butt. You cannot deny it. You shouldn't deny it. Anything else and you're lying to yourself. Don't lie to yourself.

I don't really care about gender equality at this point...all I want is visually pleasing stuff on screen...a change of pace from the overused male characters.

So...NO U

TinyTemplar
12-11-2012, 07:35 PM
I respectfully disagree

It is a universal truth that a female butt is more visually pleasing than a male butt. You cannot deny it. You shouldn't deny it. Anything else and you're lying to yourself. Don't lie to yourself.

I don't really care about gender equality at this point...all I want is visually pleasing stuff on screen...a change of pace from the overused male characters.

So...NO U

So all you want is using the bright women image to satisfy your lowest demands, great

she-assassin
12-11-2012, 07:35 PM
what if she has a good Personality
I'm still not sure. I have nothing against female assassins, but if I can choose I'd take a guy over a girl anyday.

Also, I've read a good theory once about why it is not biologically possible to relive women's memories in the Animus. It has something to do with the way the reproductive cells are created. Don't laugh. It was a pretty solid theory and actually made sense. If only I could remember the details...

Deadlysyns666
12-11-2012, 07:37 PM
I'm still not sure. I have nothing against female assassins, but if I can choose I'd take a guy over a girl anyday.

Also, I've read a good theory once about why it is not biologically possible to relive women's memories in the Animus. It has something to do with the way the reproductive cells are created. Don't laugh. It was a pretty solid theory and actually made sense. If only I could remember the details... thats only when they are pregnant lucy States they had female test subjects and Liberation uses a female

zMrFahrenheit
12-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Shut up all of you. HOT Female Assassins FTW!
Connor likes female assassins : http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/i/2012/272/8/f/connor_smiling_by_creamybumcheeks-d5gapfa.png

shobhit7777777
12-11-2012, 07:38 PM
So all you want is using the bright women image to satisfy your lowest demands, great

What is a "bright woman"?

Intelligent? Sharp? Smart?

If yes..then Yes to your question. I do want a smart female protagonist. They are better looking.

she-assassin
12-11-2012, 07:43 PM
I respectfully disagree

So...NO U

There's nothing more visually pleasing on screen than Altair's, Desmond's, Connor's or Ezio's butt. Nothing.

zMrFahrenheit
12-11-2012, 07:46 PM
There's nothing more visually pleasing on screen than Altair's, Desmond's, Connor's or Ezio's butt. Nothing.

Yes there is. A hot female assassin butt.

TinyTemplar
12-11-2012, 07:46 PM
What is a "bright woman"?

Intelligent? Sharp? Smart?

If yes..then Yes to your question. I do want a smart female protagonist. They are better looking.
not women, their image is bright) I mean pure)

shobhit7777777
12-11-2012, 07:51 PM

No. That is a lie and a hurtful one and you take your words back young lady.

Besides you haven't even seen a female assassin in action. Trust me it'll look better.

Do you realize how awesome stiletto blades are? the awesome moves she can do with them? That her ponytail can be a rope dart?

Also, I just realized you can't see Ezio's or Connor's butt because of the cloak. So...female butts win. Again. Forever. butts..female. That is how it is. Imagine a butt...visualize it. Its a female butt. See your subconscious knows this.

Jagshemash

Deadlysyns666
12-11-2012, 07:52 PM

how many brothels are there in these games ?

TinyTemplar
12-11-2012, 07:54 PM
That is how it is. Imagine a butt...visualize it. Its a female butt.Jagshemash

there is no point in arguing with a professionals

pirate1802
12-11-2012, 07:54 PM

Over 9000!

shobhit7777777
12-11-2012, 07:55 PM

http://i.qkme.me/36bnqd.jpg

Seriously...

http://i.qkme.me/36bnqd.jpg

Over 9000!

Gotta buy em all!

TinyTemplar
12-11-2012, 07:58 PM
all quiet, I'm trying to concentrate imaging a butt -_-

TheHumanTowel
12-11-2012, 07:59 PM
I have no idea what you've been saying for the past two pages.

TOMatXL
12-11-2012, 08:00 PM

:D ty!

shobhit7777777
12-11-2012, 08:00 PM
all quiet, I'm trying to concentrate imaging a butt -_-

female

butt

pirate1802
12-11-2012, 08:06 PM
lololol

LUR21
12-11-2012, 08:09 PM
To be honest I thought Shao Jun in embers was a lead up to her as a main character. The hidden blade in her shoe was pretty cool. Plus she was the master of the rope dart. Doesn't bother me either way as long as the story and gameplay is good.

shobhit7777777
12-11-2012, 08:18 PM
her ponytail can be a ropedart!!!

Deadlysyns666
12-11-2012, 08:20 PM
her ponytail can be a ropedart!!!
that would hurt dude and have short range unless her hair is like 30 feet long

TOMatXL
12-11-2012, 08:20 PM
Do you realize how awesome stiletto blades are? the awesome moves she can do with them? That her ponytail can be a rope dart?

Lol that's so true. Imagine the spectacular kill moves she could offer like that. Would be a very nice upgrade after the air kills we have to pull off for several years by now (apart from the new sequence moves in ac3, which are good).

But hey FYI, I grew up and got my education between a vast majority of females, and as intriguing as most of them are, they can also be very vulnerable/susceptible to any possible thread of rivalry which often results in overreacting or if your unlucky, a burning rage. So translate that into an AC game, and you got your perfect assassina if you're recruiting. ;)

YuurHeen
12-11-2012, 09:38 PM
well it is true we already have a female hero for a game. but we had a lot more male hero's in other games. so we can always have more.

pacmanate
12-11-2012, 09:47 PM
I still think we are a while off a woman Assassin. Maybe AC4 or whatever that will be called.

Deadlysyns666
12-11-2012, 09:50 PM
I still think we are a while off a woman Assassin. Maybe AC4 or whatever that will be called.
Aveline might be in the next AC 3 spin off she knows Connor

xboxauditore
12-11-2012, 09:50 PM
Shao Jun was really cool in Embers, always hoped she'd get her own game.

lightlamp
12-11-2012, 10:04 PM
I dunno really. There is nothing that would make me really want a female assassins any more than a male one

Deadlysyns666
12-11-2012, 10:06 PM
I dunno really. There is nothing that would make me really want a female assassins any more than a male one
a change of pace

zMrFahrenheit
12-11-2012, 10:08 PM

Female butts

lightlamp
12-11-2012, 10:08 PM
Female butts
This would only work if they put in some girl on girl action :p

xboxauditore
12-11-2012, 10:10 PM

This is relevant to my interests...

she-assassin
12-11-2012, 10:14 PM
I would be so angry if this happened. We had 5 games with male protagonists and never got a guy on guy action. That's not fair.

lightlamp
12-11-2012, 10:16 PM
I would be so angry if this happened. We had 5 games with male protagonists and never got a guy on guy action. That's not fair.
Lmao. yeah very unfair haha

Deadlysyns666
12-11-2012, 10:17 PM

Thank god go back to AC 1 with no Action period

UrDeviant1
12-11-2012, 10:20 PM
Haven't we already had a female assassin?

cmrggamer
12-11-2012, 10:36 PM
I definitely want another game with Connor but I would like a female assassin for AC4--playing on the whole Eve idea.
I also think it would be cool if she was a Templar that the Assassin's potentially kidnap XD

DavisP92
12-11-2012, 10:44 PM
Yeah, enough of the males. Bring on the ladies now. Those who have a weird problem playing as a female should bite the bullet!

you bite the bullet! I don't want to play as a female assassin for two reasons. 1: for immersion. 2: I don't want to play as a oversexed female character that may have to come across a rape scene. I hate how most games make female main characters oversexed and i would not enjoy the game if there was any rape. I hate all movies that have rape, except for SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER, the girl with the dragon tattoo because she rapes the guy back SPOILER ENDS.

If they can avoid those two problems and still make the game amazing then cool, but if not then i'll skip the game. In fact i might skip some ACs in the future if i don't think they'll be as good as AC1 and 2.

lightlamp
12-11-2012, 10:47 PM
you bite the bullet! I don't want to play as a female assassin for two reasons. 1: for immersion. 2: I don't want to play as a oversexed female character that may have to come across a rape scene. I hate how most games make female main characters oversexed and i would not enjoy the game if there was any rape. I hate all movies that have rape, except for SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER, the girl with the dragon tattoo because she rapes the guy back SPOILER ENDS.

If they can avoid those two problems and still make the game amazing then cool, but if not then i'll skip the game. In fact i might skip some ACs in the future if i don't think they'll be as good as AC1 and 2.
There isn't a rule in games that the female protagonist must be raped

Kaschra
12-11-2012, 11:26 PM
To be honest I thought Shao Jun in embers was a lead up to her as a main character. The hidden blade in her shoe was pretty cool. Plus she was the master of the rope dart. Doesn't bother me either way as long as the story and gameplay is good.

I agree with that, I would really love to play as Shao Jun. The hidden blade in her shoe would make a pretty interesting fighting style, too.

Please tell me how Aveline or Shao Jun are oversexualised :)
Or how any of the female assassins was oversexed.
They simply weren't. Ubisoft did a great job with them.

Jexx21
12-11-2012, 11:44 PM
guys, we don't even see the butts. all Assassins wear the eagle tail robes which cover the butt.

You can't see Aveline's butt.

DavisP92
12-11-2012, 11:53 PM

You do know, I said i don't want that. I never said it was in every game or every female protagonist has been raped. Please read my comment carefully next time. But if you want an example Tomb Raider did have a scene in the trailer where the guy that had her wanted to rape her, or it appeared that way. Thankfully an event occurred before anything was even close to happening and then i think she killed him.

I agree with that, I would really love to play as Shao Jun. The hidden blade in her shoe would make a pretty interesting fighting style, too.

Please tell me how Aveline or Shao Jun are oversexualised :)
Or how any of the female assassins was oversexed.
They simply weren't. Ubisoft did a great job with them.

Please tell me how i mentioned that Aveline or Shao Jun were oversexed :). Oh and what other real female assassins were there, that we actually played or saw really with their own character designs. There was the one Female assassin in AC2 who had huge breasts, so that's one. If ubisoft doesn't do it, then great. Like i said before, so please read my comments more carefully next time.

I'll restate everything, I don't like oversexed characters, and I prefer immersion. Those are the only two reasons why i'd prefer to play as a male character, notice I said prefer. Meaning if Ubisoft gives a great game that is immersible and the female character is not oversexed and no rape is in it. Then great.

One reason i like the idea of making your own assassin (hopefully it's for the co-op story) is because everyone will get what they want, and we won't have people that say "oh well you don't like this, but suck it"

zMrFahrenheit
12-12-2012, 01:52 AM
One reason i like the idea of making your own assassin (hopefully it's for the co-op story) is because everyone will get what they want, and we won't have people that say "oh well you don't like this, but suck it"
Really, making your own assassin? There is no way it could go well. C'mon, really?
It would look like Frankenstein.

Kaschra
12-12-2012, 02:27 AM
Please tell me how i mentioned that Aveline or Shao Jun were oversexed :). Oh and what other real female assassins were there, that we actually played or saw really with their own character designs. There was the one Female assassin in AC2 who had huge breasts, so that's one. If ubisoft doesn't do it, then great. Like i said before, so please read my comments more carefully next time.

I'll restate everything, I don't like oversexed characters, and I prefer immersion. Those are the only two reasons why i'd prefer to play as a male character, notice I said prefer. Meaning if Ubisoft gives a great game that is immersible and the female character is not oversexed and no rape is in it. Then great.

I gave you two examples of female assassins, that's it. Are you talking about Paola, who was also leader of the courtesans in Florence?
Hm... what other female assassins... Claudia, Dobby from AC3, all female assassin recruits, Teodora, Maria Thorpe, Rebecca, and according to the Revelations novel, Rosa became an assassin, too.
I wouldn't call any of them oversexualised.

SixKeys
12-12-2012, 03:00 AM
I can honestly say I've never found myself paying much attention to the sexiness of the playable assassin, whether male like in the console games or Aveline in Liberation. I find it pretty sad that the only reason so many people even want a female assassin is because they hope she'll be hot. What if Ubi made a highly capable but unattractive female assassin? What if the next protagonist was male but butt-ugly? Would that make you less inclined to play the game?

DavisP92
12-12-2012, 03:04 AM

Really, making your own assassin? There is no way it could go well. C'mon, really?
It would look like Frankenstein.

You do realize that the survey has that, which means they are thinking about it and most likely doing it right? so C'mon really? this is old news. Plus yea i'd rather have that so everyone is happy rather than they pick one gender and then have people that are angry or blah blah blah.

I gave you two examples of female assassins, that's it. Are you talking about Paola, who was also leader of the courtesans in Florence?
Hm... what other female assassins... Claudia, Dobby from AC3, all female assassin recruits, Teodora, Maria Thorpe, Rebecca, and according to the Revelations novel, Rosa became an assassin, too.
I wouldn't call any of them oversexualised.

Female recruits??? ACB and ACR don't count seeing how they are just re-skinned npcs. Yea Paola, forgot her name. Who is teodora and maria thorpe (maria sounds sooo familiar though, this is going to bother me)?? And again i said they were not the main character, so i wouldn't really count any of them. The way i see it is the majority of the games out today have oversexed female character, and/or the female character is either dressed in a way that makes no sense other than to appeal to male consumers.

Yes that way is smart marketing but I wouldn't want to play as that. I'll give you this though, from what i've seen of Ubisoft they aren't big on oversexed female characters. But I wouldn't put anything pass them really, They've done some dumb things in the past years.

I can honestly say I've never found myself paying much attention to the sexiness of the playable assassin, whether male like in the console games or Aveline in Liberation. I find it pretty sad that the only reason so many people even want a female assassin is because they hope she'll be hot. What if Ubi made a highly capable but unattractive female assassin? What if the next protagonist was male but butt-ugly? Would that make you less inclined to play the game?

from what i've seen, yea people will not buy the game (not everyone but some people wouldn't), Idk maybe people don't want to look at an ugly face, that's just the world we live in. I thought it was funny that people were freaking out about Connor being ugly

pirate1802
12-12-2012, 03:08 AM
you bite the bullet! .

I've bitten the bullet for 5 games

So..NO U!!!!

Though I agree. I don't wanna play as an ovesexualized female character as well, but seeing as how ubisoft has handled its characters, I have faith this will not happen.

Kaschra
12-12-2012, 03:10 AM
Female recruits??? ACB and ACR don't count seeing how they are just re-skinned npcs. Yea Paola, forgot her name. Who is teodora and maria thorpe (maria sounds sooo familiar though, this is going to bother me)?? And again i said they were not the main character, so i wouldn't really count any of them. The way i see it is the majority of the games out today have oversexed female character, and/or the female character is either dressed in a way that makes no sense other than to appeal to male consumers.

Yes that way is smart marketing but I wouldn't want to play as that. I'll give you this though, from what i've seen of Ubisoft they aren't big on oversexed female characters. But I wouldn't put anything pass them really, They've done some dumb things in the past years.

from what i've seen, yea people will not buy the game (not everyone but some people wouldn't), Idk maybe people don't want to look at an ugly face, that's just the world we live in. I thought it was funny that people were freaking out about Connor being ugly

Well, Aveline is the main character of her game, but I already mentioned her.

And to the second point, unfortunately I think it's true. The character has to look good :/
Not in all cases, I think, but in most.

DavisP92
12-12-2012, 03:12 AM
I've bitten the bullet for 5 games

So..NO U!!!!

Though I agree. I don't wanna play as an ovesexualized female character as well, but seeing as how ubisoft has handled its characters, I have faith this will not happen.

LOL nope, you can't make me. What do you mean by 5 games though?

and yea, we'll see. It's doubtful they would make an oversexed character, but then again they made a series go from something that was CRAZY AMAZING, to... Cod jr.-ish. This series would be so much better if they kept the X06 Demo features, imo.

Well, Aveline is the main character of her game, but I already mentioned her.

And to the second point, unfortunately I think it's true. The character has to look good :/
Not in all cases, I think, but in most.

Yea, i didn't play liberations or even look into the story. So idk anything about it really, except for you have three outfits and one is a slave, the other is prostitute and then assassin. But like i said just above your quote, we'll see what Ubisoft does.

And yea, i think it's just how people are now. They'd prefer to see attractive characters rather than ugly ones

Maybe "ugly" is too strong for a marketable character, but do people really think John Marston in RDR or default Shepard in ME3 were hot? At best they look capable enough to be badasses, but it's their personality that made them so popular, not their looks.

I think for the majority of gamers, they'd prefer an average attraction level, i mean if it was a character that was but ugly and had a great personality that made the game amazing. If there was a romance option, i wouldn't take it seriously. Why would a, most likely, semi-appealing female character or male character be attracted to a butt-ugly male or female protagonist?

But oh well, it's something that just happens. What i find sad is that i know people that get excited about female characters, talking about they're so sexy and beautiful. It's a game, if your love interest is a game character then... that's sad.

SixKeys
12-12-2012, 03:14 AM
Maybe "ugly" is too strong for a marketable character, but do people really think John Marston in RDR or default Shepard in ME3 were hot? At best they look capable enough to be badasses, but it's their personality that made them so popular, not their looks.

pirate1802
12-12-2012, 03:19 AM

Hell yeah I'd still buy the game. There are people who say Connor is ugly, well not to me. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. If I can connect to a butt ugly male/female character then that's the thing required. Everything else is just icing on the cake. Even I'm not so handsome so I don't have a right to act pretentious.

pirate1802
12-12-2012, 03:20 AM

I didn't like default Shepard because he was a generic white space marine, nothing original about that. But if you're talking about looks then indeed he looked hawt, more so in that leather jacket outfit. :p

DavisP92
12-12-2012, 03:26 AM
I didn't like default Shepard because he was a generic white space marine, nothing original about that. But if you're talking about looks then indeed he looked hawt, more so in that leather jacket outfit. :p

well i'm a guy so i'm not going to comment on a characters look with the term hot, but i will say that females would be attracted to a real version of the default Shepard.

Side note: One thing i'm excited for about the concept of creating your own assassin is how far the customization goes, can i make him black? Put the weapons on certain body parts? Pick his outfit out of many choices? The customization we have now is horrible, so i hope Ubisoft does something amazing

LoyalACFan
12-12-2012, 08:20 AM
I wouldn't want a female Assassin (this is going to sound extremely sexist, and I apologize in advance) because it's just not realistic. And before you go "But nothing about AC is realistic!", well, it's all about suspension of disbelief. When I see Connor, a tall, extremely muscular guy, demolish an entire platoon of soldiers without breaking a sweat, it LOOKS believable. When I see Aveline, a small, slender young woman, doing the exact same thing (most of her animations are even the same) a little voice in the back of my head starts saying "Come on... really?" Sure, they could make a more muscular woman who could feasibly hold her own, but that wouldn't appeal to the young male market who Ubisoft needs to address, so they would never do it for the sake of sex appeal. Besides, if Aveline is any indication, they haven't yet nailed the complex duality a woman Assassin would have to face in a historical setting. One minute, Aveline is out stabbing people left and right, and the next, she's at home being Daddy's little princess. There really wasn't much depth to her character.

pirate1802
12-12-2012, 08:33 AM
i wouldn't want a female assassin (this is going to sound extremely sexist, and i apologize in advance) because it's just not realistic. And before you go "but nothing about ac is realistic!", well, it's all about suspension of disbelief. When i see connor, a tall, extremely muscular guy, demolish an entire platoon of soldiers without breaking a sweat, it looks believable. When i see aveline, a small, slender young woman, doing the exact same thing (most of her animations are even the same) a little voice in the back of my head starts saying "come on... Really?" sure, they could make a more muscular woman who could feasibly hold her own, but that wouldn't appeal to the young male market who ubisoft needs to address, so they would never do it for the sake of sex appeal. Besides, if aveline is any indication, they haven't yet nailed the complex duality a woman assassin would have to face in a historical setting. One minute, aveline is out stabbing people left and right, and the next, she's at home being daddy's little princess. There really wasn't much depth to her character.

sexist!!!!

LoyalACFan
12-12-2012, 08:36 AM
sexist!!!!

Yep, knew I was in for a thorough bashing ;) But seriously though, I don't mean to sound like a chauvinist, but it's true. I hate the "Look at me, I'm a badass ninja-assassin who also happens to be an impossibly hot young woman!" cliche.

pirate1802
12-12-2012, 09:26 AM
I was no serious anyway. :P

pacmanate
12-12-2012, 09:36 AM
fully support. A female assassin or a gay male assassin :o

or maybe brains? A 'technique' you seem to lack

no gay assassin please

LoyalACFan
12-12-2012, 09:40 AM
no gay assassin please

It would be physically impossible anyway. No hetero = no children = no Animus.

pirate1802
12-12-2012, 09:45 AM
It would be physically impossible anyway. No hetero = no children = no Animus.

There goes my hopes for a lesbian assassin.. :(

Deadlysyns666
12-12-2012, 10:53 AM
It would be physically impossible anyway. No hetero = no children = no Animus. dude its all about training plus your not supposed to run at 20 soldiers its an optional thing but not how the story actually plays out

Deadlysyns666
12-12-2012, 10:54 AM
There goes my hopes for a lesbian assassin.. :(
Bisexual assassin would work

pirate1802
12-12-2012, 10:58 AM
Bisexual assassin would work

Yay!!

Deadlysyns666
12-12-2012, 11:02 AM
Yay!!
that could also introduce 3 way romance

pirate1802
12-12-2012, 11:35 AM
that could also introduce 3 way romance

I like where this is going..

Bullet747
12-12-2012, 11:35 AM
I can dig it. How about a russian assassin?

Deadlysyns666
12-12-2012, 11:37 AM
I like where this is going..

Female Assassin Orgy

kuled2012
12-12-2012, 12:02 PM
we did play as a female!
as ziio in the loading screen for sequence 4 :P

ProdiGurl
12-12-2012, 12:03 PM
:nonchalance:
So.......... I wonder why none of the guys have asked for the male assassins to be gay - just the females?
Moving along, I wish this was multiple choice bcuz I had to choose no but I'm not completely against having a female sidekick.
At least wade into the waters slowly that way if they're kicking the idea around.
And please, no cliche' female ninja stuff.

Deadlysyns666
12-12-2012, 12:11 PM
:nonchalance:
So.......... I wonder why none of the guys have asked for the male assassins to be gay - just the females?
Moving along, I wish this was multiple choice bcuz I had to choose no but I'm not completely against having a female sidekick.
At least wade into the waters slowly that way if they're kicking the idea around.
And please, no cliche' female ninja stuff. Straight guys would not want to see that. plus its not as painful to watch when two women are involved

D.I.D.
12-12-2012, 12:28 PM
Straight guys would not want to see that. plus its not as painful to watch when two women are involved

Speak for yourself. I've got no problem seeing gay characters of either gender in drama, and it's not 'painful' for me to watch. You already had a gay relationship between Leonardo and Salai, and you're still playing AC.

The genetic memories thing isn't a bar either - it's not as if gay people don't have biological children.

Deadlysyns666
12-12-2012, 12:31 PM
Speak for yourself. I've got no problem seeing gay characters of either gender in drama, and it's not 'painful' for me to watch. You already had a gay relationship between Leonardo and Salai, and you're still playing AC.

The genetic memories thing isn't a bar either - it's not as if gay people don't have biological children. Technically true Gay people don't but we were talking more about sex scenes as a joke not just relationships and not everyone saw that

D.I.D.
12-12-2012, 12:42 PM
Yep, knew I was in for a thorough bashing ;) But seriously though, I don't mean to sound like a chauvinist, but it's true. I hate the "Look at me, I'm a badass ninja-assassin who also happens to be an impossibly hot young woman!" cliche.

La Jaguarina would kick your *** for that :)

People often misunderstand the history of the human physique, and just how much of a blip this "ripped" look has been in modern times. Even in relatively recent history, you can look at men like Eugene Sandow, who was the champion strongman of his day. He doesn't look that big to us now, because now we have scientifically planned training, detailed research, specialist training equipment, dietary supplements and so on, but he was probably as muscular as anyone had ever been until that point.

Here's a photo of Ella Hattan, aka La Jaguarina:

http://usfencinghalloffame.com/images/stories/Jaquarina_1a.jpg

Ms. Hattan enjoyed a glorious career as a champion fencer and swordfighter. Two of her greatest victories were against Sgt. Owen Davis (champion fighter of the U.S. Cavalry, whom she defeated 9 Feb. 1887) and the German master-at-arms, Capt. Conrad Wiedemann (whom she beat in a mounted broadsword battle, and then in a conventional sword fight). Couldn't she be an assassin?

Also, couldn't we have range in the male characters too? Would a tall, spidery male be believable as a killer, and if he would then why not a slender female? If you'd say no to either of them, would a chunky, muscular woman be okay?

ProdiGurl
12-12-2012, 01:00 PM
http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/UbiTheme/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by LoyalACFan http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/UbiTheme/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php?p=8790691#post8790691)
Yep, knew I was in for a thorough bashing http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/wink.png But seriously though, I don't mean to sound like a chauvinist, but it's true. I hate the "Look at me, I'm a badass ninja-assassin who also happens to be an impossibly hot young woman!" cliche.<<<

You're not alone on that - and I'm a female. It's not sexist at all. Stereotype/cliche's are what they are and it's done to both sexes.
I don't want Ninja anything in AC - ever, so it doesn't matter which gender they would attach it to, I would dislike it.

Deadlysyns666
12-12-2012, 01:04 PM
http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/UbiTheme/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by LoyalACFan http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/UbiTheme/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php?p=8790691#post8790691)
Yep, knew I was in for a thorough bashing http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/wink.png But seriously though, I don't mean to sound like a chauvinist, but it's true. I hate the "Look at me, I'm a badass ninja-assassin who also happens to be an impossibly hot young woman!" cliche.<<<

You're not alone on that - and I'm a female. It's not sexist at all. Stereotype/cliche's are what they are and it's done to both sexes.
I don't want Ninja anything in AC - ever, so it doesn't matter which gender they would attach it to, I would dislike it. its is Sexist saying women can't fight as well as men

SweetsMachineGun
12-12-2012, 01:09 PM
I would love a female assassin for the main games. Alternatively, you could make the men more naked. :cool:

Deadlysyns666
12-12-2012, 01:13 PM
I would love a female assassin for the main games. Alternatively, you could make the men more naked. :cool: They should let you put on the clothes of people you kill in the next game its soo stupid that even with blending the guards don't notice how different your attire is

Bullet747
12-12-2012, 03:14 PM
I've got no problem seeing gay characters of either gender in drama, and it's not 'painful' for me to watch. You already had a gay relationship between Leonardo and Salai, and you're still playing AC.

The genetic memories thing isn't a bar either - it's not as if gay people don't have biological children. To be realistic, in the coming years I could see them doing a male protagonist with hinted bisexuality like what was done in the recent Sherlock Holmes movies.

pirate1802
12-12-2012, 03:21 PM
Regarding gay assassins:

I'm not very excited to see a gay assassin, the way I am to see a female assassin, but I'm not averse to the idea either. It all depends on how well the character is presented/written, gay or not.

And yes, they should let you change your attire, or, like in The Saboteur, steal the clothes of your victim (that sounds wrong LOL), but anyway, about time a stealth game implements this. You'd have your default assassin robes and the clothes you stole in your invisible backpack, where you hide your pelts currently.

lightlamp
12-12-2012, 03:54 PM
I don't see why sexuality matters in an Assassins creed game anyway Romance is hardly a big part of the game like it is in a game like Mass effect

TOMatXL
12-12-2012, 04:22 PM
I don't see why sexuality matters in an Assassins creed game anyway Romance is hardly a big part of the game like it is in a game like Mass effect

Well that particular aspect ... It doesn't matter that much at all ... as it is mostly irrelevant. For instance:

What's sexuality got to do with batman? Nothing but why is catwoman dressed up in latex / leather showing major cleavage?
What's sexuality got to do with ME3 or the series? as they mentioned, ME3 characters got their personality ... but they did bang!
What's sexuality got to do with modern day pop music? Most of them visualize their songs in videos often dressed with pornstar-like outfits.

Bottom line here is: sex sells!

Wether it is relevant to the story and cultural setting or not ... it's an additional eye candy which provides an extra plus point on itself for a majority.

But for AC look at the females in multiplayer mode. They are not vulgar at all yet they are sexy and their playstyle is just much more elegant imo. Then again, I wouldn't personally mind some additional latex catsuits either for them ;) ;)

STEALTH SNAKEY
12-12-2012, 05:03 PM
lol why do you think i only recruited the females in AC brotherhood ? ;)

D.I.D.
12-12-2012, 05:40 PM
lol why do you think i only recruited the females in AC brotherhood ? ;)

Me too :)

I would have looked like quite the psycho to anyone analysing my stats, allowing so many men to die in my selfish eugenics experiment.

LoyalACFan
12-12-2012, 08:38 PM
La Jaguarina would kick your *** for that :)

People often misunderstand the history of the human physique, and just how much of a blip this "ripped" look has been in modern times. Even in relatively recent history, you can look at men like Eugene Sandow, who was the champion strongman of his day. He doesn't look that big to us now, because now we have scientifically planned training, detailed research, specialist training equipment, dietary supplements and so on, but he was probably as muscular as anyone had ever been until that point.

Here's a photo of Ella Hattan, aka La Jaguarina:

http://usfencinghalloffame.com/images/stories/Jaquarina_1a.jpg

Ms. Hattan enjoyed a glorious career as a champion fencer and swordfighter. Two of her greatest victories were against Sgt. Owen Davis (champion fighter of the U.S. Cavalry, whom she defeated 9 Feb. 1887) and the German master-at-arms, Capt. Conrad Wiedemann (whom she beat in a mounted broadsword battle, and then in a conventional sword fight). Couldn't she be an assassin?

Also, couldn't we have range in the male characters too? Would a tall, spidery male be believable as a killer, and if he would then why not a slender female? If you'd say no to either of them, would a chunky, muscular woman be okay?

Look at her, though. She's stocky, muscular, and unlike any female the devs would ever consider using for a lead. That's what I'm saying; I never suggested that NO woman EVER could beat a man in a fight, I'm saying, the slim, attractive female archetype they would inevitably use (i.e. Aveline) would look ridiculous fighting off soldiers single-handedly. It's easier to get away with a male protagonist because they have the best of both worlds; attractive men (i.e. Ezio, Connor) are usually somewhat muscular, and therefore look more believable in fights. Muscular women aren't considered attractive, and would therefore be a turn-off to many in the target young-male demographic.

its is Sexist saying women can't fight as well as men

False. See above. Besides, an "average" man is built larger and stronger than an "average" woman; fact. Now, I can't say the same for myself, since I'm a scrawny 5'6" weakling who could probably get beat up by 9 women out of 10, but I'm far from average :p

SweetsMachineGun
12-12-2012, 09:08 PM
I'm saying, the slim, attractive female archetype they would inevitably use (i.e. Aveline) would look ridiculous fighting off soldiers single-handedly. It's easier to get away with a male protagonist because they have the best of both worlds; attractive men (i.e. Ezio, Connor) are usually somewhat muscular, and therefore look more believable in fights.

I have to disagree, my friend. I think the attractive male leads (especially Ezio) already ebb on the side of unrealistic. Hell, they even crank up the hotness levels on historical figures. Ergo, I really wouldn't find it ridiculous, given Assassin Creed's nature of making everything hotter, for there to be an attractive female lead.

You forget also that most of the ancestor characters have a lot of first civilization blood, which could be used to explain why the woman is stronger than the armies of men she slaughters. : P (Perhaps they could add in the option to castrate guards that make sexist comments he he he).

Bullet747
12-12-2012, 09:54 PM
Check out Gina Carano, a former mma fighter turned actor. She's a very attractive but well built women that could beat up most men in every day life(but probably not professional fighters). My point is that if done right they can do a formidable female assassin without stretching reality too much.

Turul.
12-12-2012, 10:12 PM
thanks, but no thanks.

TrueAssassin77
12-12-2012, 10:45 PM
if connor isn't playable then i don't care.
(at least in regards to a sequel) if we started a female AFTER connors sequel, then sure. but i can almost bet that she will get maybe 1/2 of her own game, and your probably play the 1st half as her boy friend or something... well call it the prolouge

xboxauditore
12-12-2012, 10:47 PM
Once again I say Shao jun, Such potential.

Deadlysyns666
12-12-2012, 10:47 PM
if connor isn't playable then i don't care.
(at least in regards to a sequel) if we started a female AFTER connors sequel, then sure. but i can almost bet that she will get maybe 1/2 of her own game, and your probably play the 1st half as her boy friend or something... well call it the prolouge Dude you need to give it a rest man honestly we get it you don't like Haytham

D.I.D.
12-12-2012, 10:50 PM
Look at her, though. She's stocky, muscular, and unlike any female the devs would ever consider using for a lead. That's what I'm saying; I never suggested that NO woman EVER could beat a man in a fight, I'm saying, the slim, attractive female archetype they would inevitably use (i.e. Aveline) would look ridiculous fighting off soldiers single-handedly. It's easier to get away with a male protagonist because they have the best of both worlds; attractive men (i.e. Ezio, Connor) are usually somewhat muscular, and therefore look more believable in fights. Muscular women aren't considered attractive, and would therefore be a turn-off to many in the target young-male demographic.

False. See above. Besides, an "average" man is built larger and stronger than an "average" woman; fact. Now, I can't say the same for myself, since I'm a scrawny 5'6" weakling who could probably get beat up by 9 women out of 10, but I'm far from average :p

She's wearing an enormous amount of padding as armour for swordfighting events.

In fact she was slim:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xB2GwCVj-PA/TySIrUoIveI/AAAAAAAAYaU/As3CdO5JPmo/s1600/10+Nov+2+1895+Police+Gazette+Jaguarina.jpg
http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/houghton/files/2011/12/ms-thr-710-223_0000014.jpg
http://usfencinghalloffame.com/images/stories/Jaquarina_2a.jpg

That said, it would be nice if a company would totally break the mould though, and feature a tough-looking female lead with some heft.

Deadlysyns666
12-12-2012, 10:55 PM

False. See above. Besides, an "average" man is built larger and stronger than an "average" woman; fact. Now, I can't say the same for myself, since I'm a scrawny 5'6" weakling who could probably get beat up by 9 women out of 10, but I'm far from average :p Strength and size has nothing to do with how skilled you are with a sword and different forms of Hand to hand combat

TrueAssassin77
12-12-2012, 10:57 PM

In fact she was slim:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xB2GwCVj-PA/TySIrUoIveI/AAAAAAAAYaU/As3CdO5JPmo/s1600/10+Nov+2+1895+Police+Gazette+Jaguarina.jpg
http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/houghton/files/2011/12/ms-thr-710-223_0000014.jpg
http://usfencinghalloffame.com/images/stories/Jaquarina_2a.jpg

That said, it would be nice if a company would totally break the mould though, and feature a tough-looking female lead with some heft.
he said slim and attractive man.

D.I.D.
12-12-2012, 11:05 PM
he said slim and attractive man.

Dear God.

1. Look at the last picture, or the one I posted on the previous page. She had a nice face, and her fame was partly connected to her being considered beautiful, whatever you might think. I think her appeal is pretty obvious. She's a total badass, and the first photo with the breastplate armour is from early on in a very long career.

2. Does it matter if I find you a woman from history with these abilities and a slim build even if the hypothetical woman had a face like a bag of spanners? Why do I have to find you a swordfighting Angelina Jolie?

LoyalACFan
12-12-2012, 11:07 PM

In fact she was slim:

(Bunch of Huge Pictures)

She's really not slim at all, dude. Just look at that central picture you posted where you can get a really good look at her arms and legs, then compare them to Aveline. She's a good deal bulkier. I wouldn't have a problem having a physically fit woman like La Jaguarina in an AC game, but the fact remains that they would inevitably go with the dainty, sexy, Aveline-style woman, which I DO take issue with.

Strength and size has nothing to do with how skilled you are with a sword and different forms of Hand to hand combat

Um... yeah it does. Maybe not size, but strength, sure as hell. People don't realize just how fit you need to be to have the kind of stamina required for swinging a sword around, even for just a few minutes.

TrueAssassin77
12-12-2012, 11:08 PM
Dear God.

1. Look at the last picture, or the one I posted on the previous page. She had a nice face, and her fame was partly connected to her being considered beautiful, whatever you might think. I think her appeal is pretty obvious. She's a total badass, and the first photo with the breastplate armour is from early on in a very long career.

2. Does it matter if I find you a woman from history with these abilities and a slim build even if the hypothetical woman had a face like a bag of spanners? Why do I have to find you a swordfighting Angelina Jolie?

Sorry man. but that is simply one ugly looking girl to me. i don't care about slim(i perfer them curvey anyhow). I find no attractiveness in her at all man.(jolie was only attractive when she was young... and even then she needed more curves)

LoyalACFan
12-12-2012, 11:10 PM
Why do I have to find you a swordfighting Angelina Jolie?

You kinda beat me to the punch there, but before you respond to my other one, THIS IS WHAT I'M REFERRING TO. Aveline pretty much IS a swordfighting Angelina Jolie, and future female protagonists would likely follow the same format. THAT is my problem.

Deadlysyns666
12-12-2012, 11:13 PM
She's really not slim at all, dude. Just look at that central picture you posted where you can get a really good look at her arms and legs, then compare them to Aveline. She's a good deal bulkier. I wouldn't have a problem having a physically fit woman like La Jaguarina in an AC game, but the fact remains that they would inevitably go with the dainty, sexy, Aveline-style woman, which I DO take issue with.

Um... yeah it does. Maybe not size, but strength, sure as hell. People don't realize just how fit you need to be to have the kind of stamina required for swinging a sword around, even for just a few minutes.
maybe a broad sword but yeah man they had small light swords in all the AC games as well as bigger swords. As for two handed weapons what kind of assassin uses a two handed weapon

TrueAssassin77
12-12-2012, 11:16 PM
The day they start making whiney, weak, and pitiful main male protaginist , then i will consider a masculine looking female. but if it's working why fix it? it's not like it improving it for the better. its subjective.

LoyalACFan
12-12-2012, 11:18 PM
maybe a broad sword but yeah man they had small light swords in all the AC games as well as bigger swords. As for two handed weapons what kind of assassin uses a two handed weapon

Buy yourself a dull metal short sword, go out into a field with some friends, and fight it out for a few minutes. You'll quickly realize you need a good deal of strength and stamina to manage that, especially when your blade comes in contact with another person's weapon.

D.I.D.
12-12-2012, 11:19 PM
Sorry man. but that is simply one ugly looking girl to me. i don't care about slim(i perfer them curvey anyhow). I find no attractiveness in her at all man.(jolie was only attractive when she was young... and even then she needed more curves)

I don't particularly care! Why is this so hard to understand?

The point is this: she is proof that a quite slight woman can be that athletic champion swordfighter. She fought both on horseback and on her feet, winning either way.

What Ubisoft do with the face of such a woman is up to them. It's not as if there's some genetic trade-off where the hotness of your face diminishes your athletic skill.

TrueAssassin77
12-12-2012, 11:21 PM
I don't particularly care! Why is this so hard to understand?

The point is this: she is proof that a quite slight woman can be that athletic champion swordfighter. She fought both on horseback and on her feet, winning either way.

What Ubisoft do with the face of such a woman is up to them. It's not as if there's some genetic trade-off where the hotness of your face diminishes your athletic skill.

wait, is your stance "hot girls are atheletic too"? then i completely agree.

tho i still think that is a horrible example of strong beauty.

D.I.D.
12-12-2012, 11:32 PM

Well, fair enough, I can agree on that. Aveline looks a lot like Alicia Keys, and that's probably got little to do with "is this possible?" and a lot to do with "will this sell?". However, I doubt most of us would even question if a slender, 6ft, 13st male character would be convincing in the AC role, and that's at the root of what troubles me about this.

I would still argue that Hattan's career spanned decades, and she was very successful all along both in her later professional years and her youth (when her body was yet to perfect itself to the ambitions she had for it). I doubt Hattan at 18 would have looked all that different from any healthy woman of her height, and yet there she was, dropping opponents.

D.I.D.
12-12-2012, 11:35 PM
The day they start making whiney, weak, and pitiful main male protaginist , then i will consider a masculine looking female. but if it's working why fix it? it's not like it improving it for the better. its subjective.

I think we've found your level, then. Not only must women be weaker than men, but the male equivalent of a woman is weak and whiny. Out of nowhere: "whiny". A Freudian picnic, as they say.

TrueAssassin77
12-12-2012, 11:39 PM
I think we've found your level, then. Not only must women be weaker than men, but the male equivalent of a woman is weak and whiny. Out of nowhere: "whiny". A Freudian picnic, as they say.

what? im saying there is a reason why most video game male/female heros are attractive.

im also implying there is a stigma against mae heros as well. The reason they don't male whiney, weak, pitiful male videogame heros is the same reason they don't make masculine(unattractive) female protaginist. BECAUSE THAT IS NOT WHAT THE VAST MAJORITY OF GAMERS WANT. i was using saracsm in that post man.

Empyreal Light
12-12-2012, 11:55 PM
I don't mind a main female character but no Asian assassin because it's cliche.

Deadlysyns666
12-13-2012, 12:00 AM
I don't mind a main female character but no Asian assassin because it's cliche.
to late Shao Jun and a ton other Assassins wish to talk to you

LoyalACFan
12-13-2012, 12:39 AM
to late Shao Jun and a ton other Assassins wish to talk to you

She doesn't count, she never got past a supporting role. And I agree with Bfenty, female ninjas are kinda cliche.

God, I'm really sounding like a sexist on here lately, and I'm not at all in real life... :nonchalance:

STEALTH SNAKEY
12-13-2012, 02:11 PM
Dude you need to give it a rest man honestly we get it you don't like Haytham

i dont like haytham and i really hate connor, whats wrong with the producers of the game to make an stupid assasin with a mohowk and facepaint wtf! give us a cool assasin like ezio or altair or ezio's sister

ProdiGurl
12-13-2012, 02:30 PM
She doesn't count, she never got past a supporting role. And I agree with Bfenty, female ninjas are kinda cliche.

God, I'm really sounding like a sexist on here lately, and I'm not at all in real life... :nonchalance:

That is not a sexist statement, it's just a fact that it's cliche' and imo, lacks imagination if they went route for their first female Protagonist. I pray they don't start mingling the Ninja thing in. AC is strong enough where they don't need that element. Or, just do 1 Asian themed game to get it out of their system & get back to AC. Unless they can really do it well.

But seriously, not every negative comment about females make's it "sexist" if a male says it and as a female, I don't want a female protagonist either.

ProdiGurl
12-13-2012, 02:34 PM
i dont like haytham and i really hate connor, whats wrong with the producers of the game to make an stupid assasin with a mohowk and facepaint wtf! give us a cool assasin like ezio or altair or ezio's sister
Ya, I mean what does an early American Indian remotely have to do with Mohawks & face paint?
O.o