PDA

View Full Version : Philippines as the next setting for the next assasin's creed game :)

motherhugger123
12-11-2012, 03:31 PM
Philippines has a good background history. Plus, it has been colonized and occupied by a lot of foreign countries like spain, america and japan. There were well known people too like Ferdinand Magellan (Fernando Magallanes) And General Mc arthur. Philippines had guerilla warfare too. (Sorry for my bad english)
Sir and Ma'am, Please consider my opinion. And think about it. Thanks, and more power UBISOFT. :)

Whatever you decide, I'll still be playing AC. :)
-MotherHugger123

BATISTABUS
12-11-2012, 04:02 PM
Hey, and welcome to the forums! I'm not familiar with the history of the Philippines, so I'd be interested to learn about it through an AC game. Any island/ocean bordering/archipelago location sounds fun to me, but hopefully it wouldn't be too much at the expense of interesting cities.

Also, any suggestions you have for locations of future AC games should go here.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/662609

Babboo Jax
12-11-2012, 06:48 PM
Hmmm, that would be a pretty cool setting, rich in history that most people haven't heard of, plus free-running through dense jungle would be neat, plus a whole new set of animals to hunt/be killed by. Great idea.

Sushiglutton
12-11-2012, 06:59 PM
Considering how well the the naval part of AC3 has been received, Philippines sounds like an interesting setting.