PDA

View Full Version : Question to People with low FPS

Godz_Mercenary
12-11-2012, 02:21 PM
I'm one of those, like you, who has been getting low FPS in places. First noticed when I first got to Boston, it went from 60+ on the ship to 24 as soon as I got to Boston.

Well, the other day I decided to just play through Boston and see if the FPS will get better. Well, it has. Within a few minutes once I got into the town properly the FPS rate shot up, it was only on the harbour part it was bad when you first get in. Yeah, still have times in Boston where it goes right down but 90% of the time it's above 30. Hitting 50+ a lot too. I have to have every setting on normal though. I am now on sequence 5 and enjoying this game a lot.

So to all those getting the bad issues, try playing with all settings on normal with no AA and just playing through the low parts. 90% of the time in this game the FPS rate is actually very good. It's only certain bits in levels that it happens on.

Phenom 2 x4 965 black edition
7850 2GB card (with latest BETA drivers)
4GB DDR 2 RAM

Just try playing through the low parts as I said you might be suprised how playable it can be. It's better than waiting forever for a patch right? Obviously I would rather play it with higher graphic settings as my rig can handle it but just work with what we can for now.

BzkGB
12-11-2012, 02:25 PM
I waited an extra month behind console players to finally get this game. Why would I want to play it with console visuals?

No thanks, I'll keep waiting for a patch. Maybe one day I'll be able to play the game the way it was meant to be played.

LambertoKevlar
12-11-2012, 03:13 PM
Maybe....