PDA

View Full Version : How come MP in AC:R is dead?

tikopiko
12-11-2012, 12:26 PM
I can't find a single game. What's going on here?

spectatorx
12-11-2012, 12:40 PM
Ye, it is since release of ac3. The MP is bugged, in every mode it informs about medium activity of gamers (what is not true) and is unable to connect with any session. Updating punkbuster is not helpful. They bugged the game to make you buy ac3 to play mp xD BTW, mp in ac3 doesn't have my fav modes and has only 6 maps so far...

tikopiko
12-11-2012, 12:44 PM
Well I don't know about you but I want to play AC.R Multiplayer and I actually paid for the game so WHAT THE F-?

spectatorx
12-11-2012, 12:50 PM
I want to play my steal the artifact in acr mp so... i'm pissed too. I think community really should sue ubisof for few things.

tikopiko
12-11-2012, 12:52 PM
Well I don't know about suing them, but they should **** well fix the problems with AC:R Multiplayer. This is horrendous.

spectatorx
12-11-2012, 12:59 PM
They will tell it is fault on your side, network configuration, firewall or anything but it is obvious it is on their side 'cos many people reported exactly the same issue, there was a thread about it some time ago. They just turned off multiplayer to force you to buy ac3 for mp experience.

tikopiko
12-11-2012, 01:04 PM
Yeah well it worked perfectly fine before, I can tell you that much. Now it says that my upload is bad even though I have an optical fibre connection.

RexNovus
12-11-2012, 01:44 PM
Yeah well it worked perfectly fine before, I can tell you that much. Now it says that my upload is bad even though I have an optical fibre connection.

Check your upload in AC3 and there's a big chance it's "bad" aswell, I don't think that's really the issue. I have glasfiber (which is an optical fibre as far as I know), 100 mbits up and down and my upload is "bad" in AC3. Ubisoft has a crude form of humour. I haven't tried Revelations though, did try Brotherhood yesterday (I was a bit nostalgic), but couldn't find anything, then again, Brotherhood never was that active to begin with so I wouldn't be suprised if it bled to death. Revelations is a whole different story though, it's unlikely that there are zero players left. If Ubi did pull the plug, it's... bad, very bad.

spectatorx
12-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Multiplayer in brotherhood been killed by ubisoft because they didn't fix matchmaking in it and multiplayer in fact is dead since few months after game release.

In revelations wasn't so many problems and i can say it wasn't bad but now in fact there is no multiplayer because they bugged it from their side.

I'm interested what is gonna happen to ac3 multiplayer :D I hate it how limited number of maps and modes it has...

tikopiko
12-11-2012, 03:45 PM
I wish they'd fix it. I can't stand to be treated like this as a paying customer.