PDA

View Full Version : Problems with game and DLC "Season pass"

kiberpunk06
12-11-2012, 10:41 AM
So, my english isnt good, but i try to tell u about my problem. I pre-order AC III Deluxe Edition in Steam, and when i start the game, i've already got TWO keys:
1) Deluxe Edition key
2) Benedict Arnold Key
I activate this keys in game.
When i finish the main company, i've got the third key - "Season Pass key', I activate it and have got bonus in MP, BUT in SP, i havent got any new missions from new DLC "Hidden Secrets". Whats the problem?

CCaRBiNG_SHD
12-11-2012, 10:59 AM
You too?

I pre-ordered it as well and activated Season pass(no Arnold yet) and accidently HDD dead, reinstalled it(and activated benedict arnold) and found a pretty F***ing Situation that my key WASN'T activated acually while it WAS USED. bloody hell. no sawtooth blade. no mayan ruins. no scottish musket. no pontiac war club. no multiplayer Redcoats. WTF is this?

Ubisoft gave us another lemon after the bugged-waste named GR:FS. lol.

kiberpunk06
12-11-2012, 11:20 AM
You too?

I pre-ordered it as well and activated Season pass(no Arnold yet) and accidently HDD dead, reinstalled it(and activated benedict arnold) and found a pretty F***ing Situation that my key WASN'T activated acually while it WAS USED. bloody hell. no sawtooth blade. no mayan ruins. no scottish musket. no pontiac war club. no multiplayer Redcoats. WTF is this?

Ubisoft gave us another lemon after the bugged-waste named GR:FS. lol.

I have go redcoasts in mp and sniper too, but in single player nothing