PDA

View Full Version : Stalking..

Assassin_M
12-11-2012, 07:48 AM
I`v found this new thing that kept me hooked up (Again) with AC III. STALKING !!

Yes, NPCs do more than just walk around aimlessly. I was standing cross handed in the Market in Boston and decided to follow a Civilian; it was a Female and here`s how it went.

-Walking in the Market coming from the Harbor.
-Stops at a vegetable cart to ask the merchant on top of it something.
-Continues on her way and passes a few stalls.
-stops at a meet stall and looks at wares.
-she likes nothing and walks out of the market into an Alley.
-stops at a window and takes a look inside. stays like this for sometime and leaves.
-sees Orphans and begins to clap in fascination (I guess children DID indeed not exist before the 18th century)
-passes by a trading post and looks up at sign. not interested and continues walking.
-stops at the "Arsenal" in Boston with a man working.
-she scolds the man for some time and continues back to the market.

Now I realize that you`d have to be a no-life basically to enjoy or even DO this...Just if you find the time :P
Share your experience..

catkiller97
12-11-2012, 07:56 AM
I have chased them for 5-6 min. :p

Will chase again than i will share my experience :)

Deadlysyns666
12-11-2012, 08:55 AM
I wonder how they walk around 24/7 on that game and stuff it would be cool if they had made Guards go to like a base and change out. Then you could kill the Guards in that base instead of just helping Farmers because you know that lowers Templar activity a ton. even after killing the Leader they would just Replace him

Scystab
12-11-2012, 09:54 AM
I like stalking on the Homestead, or rather doing the encyclopedia. (I wouldn't consider this an actual spoiler but if you want to find this stuff out for yourself, stop reading here :P)

How the people interact there and chat is just great: The lumberers deliver wood, father Timothy and Lyle read letters to the illiterate, Ellen and Prudence usually talk about men and how Ellen has a chrush on someone, the Innkeepers making sure everything is supplied for the guests, Big Dave sharpens tools for other workers, people going for a drink and playing games... :)

I think ubisoft did a great job with the deatails at the Homestead

Deadlysyns666
12-11-2012, 09:57 AM
Wait Ellen has a crush on On someone who i am to lazy to stalk

psf22
12-11-2012, 10:10 AM
I found that Connor had a certain chemistry with Myriam and Ellen although she was married and had a kid. Maybe I'm just seeing things

Deadlysyns666
12-11-2012, 10:18 AM
Ellen looks way to freaking young to have a daughter that old

psf22
12-11-2012, 10:44 AM
Ellen looks way to freaking young to have a daughter that old

Didn't old gen folks start out early?

Deadlysyns666
12-11-2012, 10:46 AM
Didn't old gen folks start out early? maybe but still her daughter looks the same age as her or like 10 years younger at the most

psf22
12-11-2012, 10:49 AM
maybe but still her daughter looks the same age as her or like 10 years younger at the most

She could've had her when she was only 16 which could/would make her 26-30 when Connor meets her (sort of roughly)
Daughter would be something like 10-14. Seems ok-ish

Not to mention that her ex husband was a real ******, so that would explain it sort of.

What do you think?

Deadlysyns666
12-11-2012, 10:55 AM
She could've had her when she was only 16 which could/would make her 26-30 when Connor meets her (sort of roughly)
Daughter would be something like 10-14. Seems ok-ish

Not to mention that her ex husband was a real ******, so that would explain it sort of.

What do you think? yeah but still lol