PDA

View Full Version : Frontiersmen Challenges 2: Discover the location of every trading post in Frontier.

Morpha613
12-11-2012, 07:31 AM
Hey guys, new to the forums so I apologize in advance if I post something I am not supposed to.

Anyway, I am trying to platinum Assassin's Creed III. In order to do that I have to complete all of the club tasks/challenges.

One of the tasks is "Discover the location of every trading post in the Frontier" So far, I have found 1 Peddler (near the northwest fort), 1 in Lexington, 1 in Monmouth, and 1 in Concord.

According to other resources online, these are the only ones I need. I also have the strategy guide, but it doesn't really mention anything about this.

Well anyway, I don't have the task complete and am running out of ideas to what I am missing. Hopefully it is not glitched since I have put over 50 hours into this file already. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

cmrggamer
12-11-2012, 01:42 PM
So you found all three in the Frontier? Hmm...I'm going to guess that you're going to have to actually go inside them, if you haven't already. The game seems to only acknowledge them after you buy/sell stuff--or at least talk to the guy at the counter.
I would try going back to all of them at talking to the guys there. That should recognize the stores.
Hope that helps!