PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 : Missing lumber in stockpile

SuphaNoob
12-11-2012, 06:25 AM
I'm hoping anyone could give me some guidance,

I recently started AC3 and loving it, but something strange has got me stumped.

For some reason I can no longer buy lumber/bark at the stockpile menu. The option used to be there around sequence 5 or 6 (that's when I last checked) but now (sequence 8 and 9) its no longer available. I need wood for upgrades I have not been doing...

I already checked for missions in and around the homestead, nothing. Being a NOOB :o I think I might be missing something, or missed something?

I am hoping there is something I can do without restarting and levelling the artisans like I should have from sequence 5. Or will it return once I reach sequence 10?

Thanks in advance for any responses, its greatly appreciated!

TehDocAwesome
01-09-2013, 08:48 AM
I'm right there with you. Suddenly I'm out of lumber. Doesn't even appear in the stockpile. And I lost my only caravan. Help!

dogtobycars
01-09-2013, 08:57 AM
Well the caravan is a simple issue. If you are in the frontier, maybe in the city, not sure, and you get a message saying your convoy is under attack then you need to rush to it's aid and defend it... But I find to have the lumber issue as well, I know I didn't craft anything and it dissapiers. Also my food seems to disappier too, but that might be made that way. Also I find that right after crafting you can't buy your resources back upto 10. you have to wait a while.

TehDocAwesome
01-09-2013, 08:58 AM
Right I totally get the caravan under attack. Thank you! I Don't get the lumber missing tho!