PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 3 Missing locations on map!

JLRmagician
12-11-2012, 05:11 AM
So, I've played through a good portion of the game, including all the main missions, naval missions, and homestead missions. But I'm having a really difficult time because the icon locations for events in the cities aren't there. I don't have them for three of the recruits or some of the missions that will result in liberating parts of the city. Any help here?

DarthDeva
12-11-2012, 07:12 AM
You have to explore the map. Lots of liberation missions don't appear since viewpoints don't reveal the whole map. Go in the fogged areas of the map to discover where the rest of the liberation missions are(in north boston, I remember 3 missions on the East side weren't showing for me)

vginside
12-11-2012, 07:58 AM
Hey you will find most in New York... Northen part... try walking on road and look for small Blue icon displaying on minimap those would be side mission for leberation ... or people awaiting for you like kid starving for removing merchant from stall... or prventing execution... Hope this helps too...

Regards!

Omegatr0n
12-11-2012, 10:13 AM
I think is another bug in the game. Some liberation missions dont appear on your map and also not on your minimap. So what you need to is walk the streets (most of the time the missions you need are the ones just outside the city) Just look around and look for mission related action i.e. children waiting across a market stand or 2 redcoats and another guys standing infront of a house etc.

Its pretty frustrating if it takes 30 minutes to find the last mission (that's what i had). I cant believe Ubisoft did this intentional. But on the otherhand I cant believe i paid 80 (freedom edition) for a game full with bugs while Ubisoft is CBA fixing the stuff. For this reason im not even considering buying the season pass.

Black_Widow9
12-11-2012, 10:18 AM
Some of them don't automatically show up because you need to explore the map or progress further in the game. ;) You should also check in your Map Menu in the Liberation section to see what actions need to be done in order to unlock the next phase of your Assassin Recruit. Let us know if you still need help.

Omegatr0n
12-11-2012, 02:38 PM
Some of them don't automatically show up because you need to explore the map or progress further in the game. ;)

i dont think ur right on this. After i was sent to New York I still had some liberation missions to complete. yes when you view your logbook you can find out what you still need to do but even after completing Boston nothing was popping up on the map. Instead i had to look for the missions manually (meaning walking through boston) wich can be a pain if you dont know where to look.

I can't believe the developers did this on purpose becasue that would be really silly. Also why show 95% of the liberation missions on the map and not the last 2 or 3. If you wait for the missions to pop up when you progress through the game you will never get all assasins, because they wont pop up.

So a workaround is....go on a horse and search every inch of boston and new york to find the last missions you need.

But what we really need is a fix. Not holding my breath for it though.