PDA

View Full Version : Missing Fort?!?

Feminista7
12-11-2012, 03:40 AM
I tried to search and see if anyone else had this issue, no luck.

I am on sequence 11, but am taking a break to do more side missions. I was trying to make sure I had all the forts. When I go to the map and check my logbook for the Frontiesmen Challenges it says that I have 6/7 forts. I checked and double checked. I have done ALL of them, BUT Fort Washington does not appear on my map as a completed fort. When I go to the location I can go right in and walk around. I know I did it. Any idea what is causing this? Am I missing something.

Also, I posted about this in the "bug" section of the forum just in case. Any help is appreciated.

indigo81
01-06-2013, 09:11 PM
I have that trouble too. Developers, help us, please!

Black_Widow9
01-07-2013, 03:55 AM
Hello,
When you bring up the Map, under the different challenges it should only have one Fort left that you need to do if you are at 6/7. It should tell you which one. Does it actually say you have not completed Fort Washington or is it a different one? Sorry that this is kind of vague but I completed them and so they are no longer in my Menu and I can't remember the exact location in the Map Menu. Maybe the Logbook part? Let me know.

indigo81
01-07-2013, 12:27 PM
Hello,
When you bring up the Map, under the different challenges it should only have one Fort left that you need to do if you are at 6/7. It should tell you which one. Does it actually say you have not completed Fort Washington or is it a different one? Sorry that this is kind of vague but I completed them and so they are no longer in my Menu and I can't remember the exact location in the Map Menu. Maybe the Logbook part? Let me know.

This fort is located in the west of New York. I just released it, and now it is occupied by the Americans, but on the map it is not marked and the score is still 6/7.