PDA

View Full Version : Major Bug.

Jennifyre
12-11-2012, 03:08 AM
I did the mission for the 3rd power source today. Saved Desmonds xxxxx from xxxxx. After plugging in the 3rd power source and having the bridge extend, I talked to everyone and then quit the game. I started playing again and the cutscene from finishing the third mission plays. Plug the third power source in or head back into the animus. However the stairs leading to the 3rd platform are now gone! And the bridge is not extended. I tried seeing if I need to plug the second power source in again but nothing. Now my game is broken and I wanted to finish it before December 21st to keep in line with the story... I also just finished collecting all the feathers and doing a lot of missions.. Please fix my game?

drhee9
12-11-2012, 04:57 AM
There are A TON of bugs in assassin's creed 3.... typos, invisible walls, invisible people, terrain bugs (such as getting stuck on rocks, fallen trees, stuck in trees and bushes etc..) and my armory was never accessible to me. My armory was completely empty the entire time i played the game. I've beaten the game (story mode) and im on the epilogue now and i'm still unable to use the things i've found weapons AND outfits alike.

Black_Widow9
12-11-2012, 09:50 AM
I did the mission for the 3rd power source today. Saved Desmonds xxxxx from xxxxx. After plugging in the 3rd power source and having the bridge extend, I talked to everyone and then quit the game. I started playing again and the cutscene from finishing the third mission plays. Plug the third power source in or head back into the animus. However the stairs leading to the 3rd platform are now gone! And the bridge is not extended. I tried seeing if I need to plug the second power source in again but nothing. Now my game is broken and I wanted to finish it before December 21st to keep in line with the story... I also just finished collecting all the feathers and doing a lot of missions.. Please fix my game?

Have you tried restarting the Sequence?

Jennifyre
12-11-2012, 03:52 PM
The stairs open up after plugging in the second power source. They were open when I went up and plugged it in the first time. They aren't closed off afterwards. This appears to be a bug that happens because I didn't go into the animus before quitting the game. I talked to everyone, no responses are left. I even tried redoing the missions the stairs are still blocked and the bridge unextended.

Jennifyre
12-11-2012, 03:54 PM
Have you tried restarting the Sequence?

If by sequence you mean redoing the mission where you save his father? Yes.