PDA

View Full Version : SPOILERS Haytham and Connor

LoyalACFan
12-10-2012, 10:27 PM
So I'm assuming Connor already knew about Haytham from his mother, and if not, then he learned it from Achilles during the fireside chat about the Assassins and Templars. But when exactly did Haytham learn about Connor? He ambushed him in that church, and both of them knew exactly who the other was, but Haytham was oblivious to the goings-on in the village after he left (he didn't even know Ziio was dead until Connor told him). I'm sure he had gotten word of a Native American Assassin active in the area, but what prompted him to make the logical leap to assume it was his son?

InfectedNation
12-10-2012, 11:01 PM
According to AC:Forsaken he was just playing dumb about Ziio's death, and had known for years - but was trying to turn Connor to his side.

The book gives an explanation which I'm sure you can find online, but it doesn't quite match up to the game.

who-can-i-be
12-10-2012, 11:25 PM
What InfectedNation said. Also, Haytham deduced the 5 year old boy wearing Ziio's necklace 5 years after he left her was his son and recognised her features in him in Blackwell Prison.