PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed III (where are my recruits)

Lorsting
12-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Im trying to get my last achievement for the game where I have to get 100% in everything. All I have left to do is the brawler club side missions and im on set #2 and the only one i have left is i need to have my recruits help me in a fight against guards. I'm currently 3/10 on it but I also know later on I need to buy every single weapon in the game so im trying to get money to do that when i complete the recruits helping me part. The problem is i sent them all on a contract and when the contracts where done it says they where all successful like normal, but now i can't call them to help me. And i can't see anything cause when i got into the contract menu all i can see is the abilities i have, and that i have 84 contracts completed, with 0 contracts in progress, and 0 contracts available. So i cant even get into the colonies map. Does anyone know how to get my recruits back so i can complete the last achievement? Thank you ^.^

Lorsting
12-10-2012, 09:18 PM
After waiting about an hour or two it now says i have 84 contracts completed, 0 contracts in progress, and 14 contracts available. But i still can't call any of my recruits, even if i go into the map and look at an available mission it says all my recruits are available to do it.