PDA

View Full Version : Why does everybody feel the need to choke Connor?

wackgamertag
12-10-2012, 04:21 PM
Maybe it's just me but every emotional battle Connor Seems to be on the ropes, being choked out on the ground. Once when fighting Kanen'to:kon and again when fighting Haytham. It's kinda lazy to just have Connor stab both of them in the neck while being choked on the ground. I get that Connor was a bit reluctant to kill his friend so it makes sense there, i feel the Haytham death could have been a bit more interesting, the actual kill, not the final moments. How would you guys have killed them?

psf22
12-10-2012, 04:55 PM
I thought it was done very well depending on how you look at it.
My view? Connor was hesitant to kill them, but the scenarios in which the killings took place were set up such that you had no choice but to off them. They clearly went after him first and when it came down to kill or be killed, he did not hesitate.

InfectedNation
12-10-2012, 10:08 PM
It worked with Kanen'to:kon because he was literally facing death, holding a knife from his throat. However the whole fight with Haytham seemed a bit rushed and lazy.

HisSpiritLives
12-11-2012, 02:34 PM
Maybe it's just me but every emotional battle Connor Seems to be on the ropes, being choked out on the ground. Once when fighting Kanen'to:kon and again when fighting Haytham. It's kinda lazy to just have Connor stab both of them in the neck while being choked on the ground. I get that Connor was a bit reluctant to kill his friend so it makes sense there, i feel the Haytham death could have been a bit more interesting, the actual kill, not the final moments. How would you guys have killed them?

I dont know if he was on ground all i know is he killed them,and it looked nice.