PDA

View Full Version : Idea for a new game

SeeleyBooth72
12-10-2012, 02:07 PM
All these awesome games have lead me to an idea for a new online game.Ubisoft could co-op with other video games companies such as Electronic Arts,Activision and much more to create a new online game.A game that we gamers could live a second life.You may think that I am crazy but I would like to play a game like this.You may not understand because I am not so specific.So I will be specific now.You could combine games to create one.Well,in the game we gamers could choose when we would like to live.Three options.a)Medieval ages,b)Renaissance and c)Modern life.We should choose male or female sex and write our age.Then we would choose where we want to live (A map shows up to choose location.Real locations.e.g America,Greece...).In Medieval ages we could be Kings,Knights,Warriors,Mages,Dragonriders,Bards and more.In Renaissance we could be Assassins or Templars and in Modern life we could be a racer,a policeman or policewoman,thief,and many more.The characters could get in and out of cars.In Medieval and Renaissance we will have missions and in Modern life policemen will have missions.Racers could be in free roam.Also they could get in and out of their car.Is this possible?PLEASE REPLY AND ASK ANYTHING YOU WANT. :confused::confused::confused:

SeeleyBooth72
12-12-2012, 02:44 PM
Ubisoft.PLEASE REPLY!!!!!

UbiHawk1ns
12-21-2012, 07:32 PM
Your suggestions are greatly appreciated, and we encourage you guys to continue posting your ideas!

sharkdrutt
12-21-2012, 07:43 PM
Your suggestions are greatly appreciated, and we encourage you guys to continue posting your ideas!

But first don't forget to release a certain patch ;) <hint hint> oh and while we are at it, champions pack, loyalty unlocks...for PC!