PDA

View Full Version : Nooooooooo!!!!

pimpofpwn
12-10-2012, 12:58 PM
I got assassins creed 3 for free when i bought a video card so i'm not really big on the serires i did play the other game though and because of that of that im kinda jaded to this series. So when i started playing AC 3 i was not in to it at all. But i remember a review for it when the reviewer says the game started slow. So i tired to stick it out. I'm playing as some guy who's name i do not even know, just goes to show you how much i dont care about him. All i know is he is not the main character. Anyway i got so tired of the tedium i quit the game for a week after only hours of play.

But now to the point i come back and for some reason I'v been set back near the start of the game, I cant play though that crap again wtf. What happen to my save data. It wasnt deleted just set back why? I dont want to have to play though hours of crap i didnt even like the first time!!!!!!!!

pimpofpwn
12-10-2012, 01:21 PM
I got assassins creed 3 for free when i bought a video card so i'm not really big on the serires i did play the other game though and because of that of that im kinda jaded to this series. So when i started playing AC 3 i was not in to it at all. But i remember a review for it when the reviewer says the game started slow. So i tired to stick it out. I'm playing as some guy who's name i do not even know, just goes to show you how much i dont care about him. All i know is he is not the main character. Anyway i got so tired of the tedium i quit the game for a week after only hours of play.

But now to the point i come back and for some reason I'v been set back near the start of the game, I cant play though that crap again wtf. What happen to my save data. It wasnt deleted just set back why? I dont want to have to play though hours of crap i didnt even like the first time!!!!!!!!

The game set me back hours but I tried to play again from were it set me back but i cant do it. I hated this the first time i dont have the patience or desire to play though it again. Sad to say since this game could have been really good once i got though the painfully slow and insanely boring start.