PDA

View Full Version : What about FPS FIX DLC ?!

Terexes
12-10-2012, 11:40 AM
What the hell ?!
Ubisoft is keep making dlc's so they can make more money of this game while most of the people can't even play this god **** game !!

SERIOUSLY, I bought the game on the release , played it for 2 days in horribly fps so unplayable !!!
YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ? SCAMMED ! BURNED ! YOU KEEP DISSAPOINT EVERY DAY, EVERY MOMENT, AND I GUARANTEE YOU THIS IS THE LAST UBISOFT PRODUCT I EVER BUY, GOT ENOUGH OF BEING A SUCKER TO YOU !

THIS IS THE MOST TERRIBLE PC PORT EVER MADE, MOST TERRIBLE SERVICES I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTER IN MY LIFE, YOU HAVE MOCKED ALL THE PC PLAYERS, WASTED THEIR TIME AND MONEY, AND I BET YOU ALSO RUINED EVERYONE THOUGHTS ABOUT ASSASSIN CREED FRANCHISE!

By the way good job on far cry 3 it was a good port though.

FYI - My pc is above the requirements, this is one of the typical fps problems that everyone have.

pirate1802
12-10-2012, 11:52 AM
True that. My PC even passes their recommended specs, yet I get only 15 fps without tweaks in Boston? Ridiculous.

AjinkyaParuleka
12-10-2012, 12:23 PM
I get 60 fps in fronteir,need to check the cities with 16:9 resolution and all graphic settings on normal.The game still looks good in normal.

pirate1802
12-10-2012, 12:52 PM
Environment details at normal makes trees and walls materialize out of thin air as you walk about. Really breaks my immersion to pieces >.<

Mr_Shade
12-10-2012, 01:34 PM
Guys,

If you are having FPS issues, please make sure you are contacting support.

www.support.ubi.com