PDA

View Full Version : Impossible to complete the remaining Homestead and Manor missions after game is done?

pirate1802
12-10-2012, 08:27 AM
Its a big bummer. So I can't finish the remaining Homestead and Achilles missions after I'm done with the game? Please tell me there is a way apart from restarting with a fresh save T_T

AntiChrist7
12-10-2012, 08:54 AM
ive finished the game, and im now doing most homestead missions

Black_Widow9
12-10-2012, 09:11 AM
You should definitely be able to finish them. Have you done all of the Eavesdropping and checked the different cities?

pirate1802
12-10-2012, 10:39 AM
Eavesdropping? And yea.. I checked everywhere :/

pirate1802
12-10-2012, 11:47 AM
Well ****. Turns out that Big Dave asked me to get him a new hammer just before I went to New York to meet Haytham. In the subsequent missions I totally forgot about his request. I just got him his hammer and now I have new missions! Sorry, this was no bug, just my own ignorance...:nonchalance:

Anyone else having this issue, make sure you have no unfinished Homestead missions. Check your logbook! XD

cmrggamer
12-10-2012, 08:48 PM
Well ****. Turns out that Big Dave asked me to get him a new hammer just before I went to New York to meet Haytham. In the subsequent missions I totally forgot about his request. I just got him his hammer and now I have new missions! Sorry, this was no bug, just my own ignorance...:nonchalance:

Anyone else having this issue, make sure you have no unfinished Homestead missions. Check your logbook! XD

Glad you figured it out! :)