PDA

View Full Version : For the Devs

ragnarokilo
12-10-2012, 05:04 AM
Dear Ubisoft,
I just finished Assassins Creed Three and I would just like to say, stop it. I mean it, just quit doing that. You know exactly what Iím talking about, and you are doing it on purpose. You did it in Two, you did it in Brotherhood, and you did it in Revelations. Cut the ****. I love the gameplay, so I canít just Stop playing, but you really make me want to with this nonsense. I donít want to walk away from this series, but you are making it very hard not to do so. So stop it.

Legendz54
12-10-2012, 05:16 AM
Yes of course Ubisoft is going to stop it because of you, Theres really no point in this thread....

Staple-Tape
12-10-2012, 05:58 AM
You know exactly what Iím talking about, .
No they don't. What are you talking about?

pirate1802
12-10-2012, 06:32 AM
Yes of course Ubisoft is going to stop it because of you,

lololol

Future Disclaimer in AC trailers:

"The following videogame may take the story in a direction that may not be the same as your expectations. Play the game at your own risk."

ProdiGurl
12-10-2012, 11:48 AM
No they don't. What are you talking about?

Ya thanks - apparently he believes Ubi devs are psychic and tuned into his frequency.
:rolleyes:

GunnarGunderson
12-10-2012, 04:05 PM
Perhaps he is referring to the insultingly low difficulty and simplicity.

EscoBlades
12-10-2012, 04:14 PM
Dear Ubisoft,
I just finished Assassins Creed Three and I would just like to say, stop it. I mean it, just quit doing that. You know exactly what I’m talking about, and you are doing it on purpose. You did it in Two, you did it in Brotherhood, and you did it in Revelations. Cut the ****. I love the gameplay, so I can’t just Stop playing, but you really make me want to with this nonsense. I don’t want to walk away from this series, but you are making it very hard not to do so. So stop it.

This makes little to no sense. Can you please try and rephrase it? Thanks.