PDA

View Full Version : Beyond Ticked Off

lordgoogle
12-10-2012, 03:29 AM
I am beyond pissed with this game right now. I love it but I was trying to leave Boston and enter the Frontier well I clicked accept and it loaded but for some reason I stayed in Boston and there was an invisible wall stopping me from trying to go to the frontier again. It said my mission was in the frontier. Or atleast to travel through it... so It like froze and I couldnt go anywhere but stay in boston. Couldn't even take a boat. So I had to restart my game... well I had completed TONS of missions like got my 3 assassin buddies, my last mission was the Tea Party and I cleared Fort Hill.... I thought by doing all those missions it would have saved. Nope. It restarted me from way back when I first met Sam Adams.... Now I don't even have the urge to play because I have to do all that over again. Pisses me off. **** dude. QQ

And I thought something was fishy because ALL the town criers were like doubled, like there was ALWAYS two standing next to each other like mimicking each other so I thought it was glitched. But I had been playing all day and it had the loading ball with the exclamation point in it which I thought it meant the game was saving... but alas, nope and now I don't want to play 7 hours again of the same thing. I'll pass and maybe go play something else.

Beyond Pissed though.

AelxProter
12-10-2012, 06:07 AM
I understand completely, and im some 40 hrs in, 30% done and every time i play this feels like pulling teeth. I just had a cutscene where one person was invisible. This is possibly the worst QA job on a game I've seen.

lordgoogle
12-10-2012, 06:19 AM
I like the game and everything was going good until that instance. Like I took over all of boston for the patriots. And found all the special trinkets and chest and now I don't even have the eagle things syncd. I am pissed.

Black_Widow9
12-10-2012, 09:04 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D

Please make sure you contact Ubisoft Support and let them know of any issues you are having.
http://support.ubisoft.com/

lordgoogle
12-10-2012, 09:06 AM

Please make sure you contact Ubisoft Support and let them know of any issues you are having.

I don't see that giving me back my 6-7 hours of game time -.-
I tried playing again and it just pissed me off. Ugh. Waste. Of. Time.

Nose-Nuggets
12-10-2012, 07:19 PM

To what point and purpose i may ask? The only thing your support is able to do is provide BASIC troubleshooting support. If someone has managed to make it to this forum and sign up for an account they have likely completed all of the troubleshooting steps your support department is willing to contribute.

csmallo
12-10-2012, 07:32 PM
To what point and purpose i may ask? The only thing your support is able to do is provide BASIC troubleshooting support. If someone has managed to make it to this forum and sign up for an account they have likely completed all of the troubleshooting steps your support department is willing to contribute.

I agree totally. I reported an issue. I was given "aid" for another platform than the one I reported using. Then I was basically told that they knew about the problem. Of course since it is the idiotic cutscene stopping the entire game progression bug, there is not much I can do. I don't see how this game made it through QA. It is bad enough PC users were given a dumbed down console experience, but the bugs in this game are ridiculous.

Oryx2046
12-11-2012, 02:39 AM
Hah, yeah, after seeing a forum mod post the link to the support site I opened tickets for 8 bugs I'd experienced. Then I was politely directed back to these forums for "updates on fixes" from Ubisoft.

Sooo....basically an infinite loop of doing nothing. :-/

I just love paying $80 so I can beta test a game. Does Ubisoft even have a QA department? In any event, probably the first and last AC3 game I'll ever buy. Sad, because I'm a huge fan of the story.

lordgoogle
12-11-2012, 04:08 AM
I also was looking and couldn't seem to find the Assassins Creed 3 (PC) thread... only PS3 and Xbox 360......... sooo I couldn't post it anyways.
I tried playing today and got bored and pissed off. QQ

drhee9
12-11-2012, 04:54 AM
I feel you. This game is ridiculously buggy. Ive had invisible walls, people, gotten stuck in trees, bushes... and worst of all i finished the story mode without the use of my armory/outfits. Only weapons i could use were the ones i bought or scavenged off dead npcs. The ones i found never showed up in my armory, and the same for my outfits. Worst 50 bucks i've ever spent.

Black_Widow9
12-11-2012, 09:59 AM
I don't see that giving me back my 6-7 hours of game time -.-
I tried playing again and it just pissed me off. Ugh. Waste. Of. Time.
Have you tried restarting the Sequence?

Sgohans3
12-11-2012, 10:18 AM
These issues have to be PC specific. I'm at 72% complete and I have had zero issues with this game. It runs smooth as butter and I have no drop in frame rate. I'd love to have any one of your PC's to do a comparison to see what is happening.

Black_Widow9
12-11-2012, 10:23 AM
These issues have to be PC specific. I'm at 72% complete and I have had zero issues with this game. It runs smooth as butter and I have no drop in frame rate. I'd love to have any one of your PC's to do a comparison to see what is happening.
This is the PC Forum. If you are looking for Console's please go here-
http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/201-Assassin-s-Creed-General-Discussion-(Console)

WilhelmII1951
12-11-2012, 10:36 AM

Dont bother, they do not answer, they just want your money!!!! I contacted them on the 5 Dec and todate no answer I have since got back on my original mail and told them I had waited 60 hours so far,, and still nothing, well its 7 days tomorrow and still nothing.

Ubi are like the dodgy car sales man, sells you a highly polished car, looks good on the out side, but when he has sold it to you, quick as a flash is gone, and when you get in the car you find the interiour is not as good as the outside and is having and causing problems, but the dodgy salesman has got your money. So dont expect anything from Ubisoft

The game it full of bugs I am further ahead, and let me tell you what you have experienced so far is nothing to what lies ahead, there has seemingly been no quality control,, no Beta testing, not with all these problems that are on the forum, I have ALL of the other Assassins Creed Games,, but this is the worst ever for problems by miles!! and BTW nothing wrong with my PC it is high powered DELL Gamer

Tzatrix
12-11-2012, 10:51 AM
They closed the biggest thread on the forum!!! Reason - it gone off topic?! Really?! Contact Support?! They reply only the next day! Support, my friends - is a phone call or a chat at least! There they are really solving problems! I'll name them even. EA support and XBox Live support! And their games are cheaper, for god's sake! My question to Ubi was answered by a template message! There wasn't even a shadow of effort! And Ubi dares to complain about piracy o_O

jhewt.sp
12-11-2012, 11:31 AM
I experienced many and many bugs, but the most annoying was when my game went completely blurry, the Deph of Field effect used in the cutscenes went to my gameplay and this was the bug it self:
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/903234187294581498/FEBDCFF635BE8B3A6764992D948ECF7BCF2BA004/

And it keeps being uplayable at Boston with only 10 FPS.

I've experienced the same bug as you and so many others like that one, sometimes when I get laggy (low fps) I magically teletransport a few steps forward, sometimes an entire building, and I had to waste another hour restarting the memory and so on...

I won't bother to open a ticket because i'll get a scripted and BASIC answer, too bad.

Sometimes I feel the support people actually does this to me:

http://cdn.abstergo.com.ar/erudito/connor_fu.jpg

PD: Don't get it wrong... it goes as a joke. I was doing some rigging and that was the first test.
It is for an animation I'll upload to abstergo.com.ar in a few months (my fansite about Abstergo & AC).

Omegatr0n
12-11-2012, 11:44 AM
What i've been noticiing on these forums is that a lot of PC games have different bugs in this game. My only issue in this game so far was the accounting book freeze, i only had it once when achilles was explaining it in a mission. Apart from that i love the game (though the storyline is full with plotholes).

Is there something wrong with AC3 on the PC? definately! but im curious how a lot of bugs dont happen for 1 pc gamer and for the other it does.

Being on this forum a lot since the PC release and reading a lot of post about the lack of quality of Ubisoft Support (and it totally agree with my fellow pc gamers since no news or attempt for bugfixes have been released after the PC release) i wouldnt be supprised if Ubisoft decides that AC3 is the last game they port to PC.

I think if Ubisoft would be more communicative with their PC gamers most people on this forums wouldnt be so annoyed/irritated. I mean tell us what your doing about the bugs and when we can expect bugfixes.

Because of the lack of cummunication between Ubisoft and the PC communtiy im holding off on buying the season pass. Why give em more money for expansions when they dont even fix the issues at hand or cba in letting us know what is going on.

just my 2 cents.

Black_Widow9
12-11-2012, 11:45 AM
Let me remind you this isn't a post all of your bugs thread or harass support thread. Continuous posts like this will be seen as spamming. Unless you can help with the OP's specific issue or have anything to add to it respectfully because you have encountered it yourself, I would suggest you don't post.

byronb
12-12-2012, 01:09 AM
With all due respect to you as a mod, the OP did name the thread beyond pissed off.
I even know what my problem is, a corrupted installscript.vdf file and can't get a response.
As you can see by my join date I have been playing Ubisoft games for a while, but I have to agree with the OP.

Nose-Nuggets
12-12-2012, 02:20 AM
Let me remind you this isn't a post all of your bugs thread or harass support thread. Continuous posts like this will be seen as spamming. Unless you can help with the OP's specific issue or have anything to add to it respectfully because you have encountered it yourself, I would suggest you don't post.

can you recommend a place we can vent our anger until someone gives us a definitive answer on the myriad of performance issues making the game unplayable on hardware that exceeds recommended specs?

Thanks

lordgoogle
12-12-2012, 07:38 PM
can you recommend a place we can vent our anger until someone gives us a definitive answer on the myriad of performance issues making the game unplayable on hardware that exceeds recommended specs?

Thanks

Aye aye!
I agree!!

This is stupid. I am tired of all the glitches! No one responding to even make an effort to give us something to just say "Okay, it will be over soon. They are working on it."
I also WANT to hear the problems others are having.

It makes me feel like I am not the only one QQing.

So I APPRECIATE everyones feedback and I encourage them to tell me more of their problems.

I want it.

Nose-Nuggets
12-12-2012, 07:55 PM
Aye aye!
I agree!!

This is stupid. I am tired of all the glitches! No one responding to even make an effort to give us something to just say "Okay, it will be over soon. They are working on it."
I also WANT to hear the problems others are having.

It makes me feel like I am not the only one QQing.

So I APPRECIATE everyones feedback and I encourage them to tell me more of their problems.

I want it.

there is a locked 101 page thread about all of the performance issues people have been experiencing and the specs of their machines, but they locked it. saying that the thread had gone off topic.

whatever.

it's been 3 weeks and it's still "they are aware of the issue". at the month mark i am going to call my lawyer and see what options we have for a class action law suit. this is fraud, plain and simple.