PDA

View Full Version : Need Help PS3 asc3

Wic123
12-10-2012, 03:26 AM
Hello folks,

So, I bought this game a few days ago, today i was on Sequence 2 where I have to shoot the barrels so they can explode. Prior to this I was able to draw my pistol and shot a couple of guards. Now I can't even draw my pistol out and shoot the barrels. Spent a few hours stuckk on this, read on line about it and seems others had the same problem. I Have a pistol with 7 rounds to shoot but I can't draw it. I've tried everything I've read online but nothing works. Do I need to download a patch and from where. If so can I down load it to a USB stick and transfer it or is it something else. All my hubs are on and like I mentioned prior to this part I shot a couple guys with the pistol but now I can't acces it. Please help, Thank and happy holidays to all!! Even though this is frustrating CHEERS AND THANKS!

Black_Widow9
12-10-2012, 07:21 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
Have you downloaded any patches when connecting to PSN? You can also take a look at this Support Article for more help. ;)
http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17374/p/1421,2512

bluejay22
12-11-2012, 12:40 AM
I am new the whole AC stuff as only played sports after playing ACB I wished I'd played this sooner.

My question is I am missing two locations in Rome (the last two)
The last location in Florance
and I can't access the "Three Amici" Assassination contract.

Yes I got all of the flags, feathers, but I am missing the last treasure chest at the Vatican that I can not access.

A little help please

Thanks

avk111
12-11-2012, 08:12 AM
Hello folks,

So, I bought this game a few days ago, today i was on Sequence 2 where I have to shoot the barrels so they can explode. Prior to this I was able to draw my pistol and shot a couple of guards. Now I can't even draw my pistol out and shoot the barrels. Spent a few hours stuckk on this, read on line about it and seems others had the same problem. I Have a pistol with 7 rounds to shoot but I can't draw it. I've tried everything I've read online but nothing works. Do I need to download a patch and from where. If so can I down load it to a USB stick and transfer it or is it something else. All my hubs are on and like I mentioned prior to this part I shot a couple guys with the pistol but now I can't acces it. Please help, Thank and happy holidays to all!! Even though this is frustrating CHEERS AND THANKS!

You can always try restarting the sequence or what you can always do is open the weapons wheel choose the pistol again.

bluejay22
12-13-2012, 12:27 AM
OK can someone help a newbie out please? I now have 100% for all items but I am still missing the "The Three Amici" assassination in my DNA? I think that I've restarted all memories to locate this challenge in my DNA.

any help would be appreciated

Thanks