PDA

View Full Version : What happened to rewinding the Animus all the way back!?

ChiefRollinLeaf
12-10-2012, 01:14 AM
I just beat the game, and after that guy told me that once we were all done, he would rewind my memory back as far as it would go, and then have it not happen, is really a huge let down for me. Why put that in the game to get our hopes up then just push it aside?? I imagine others feel my frustration.

Assassin_M
12-10-2012, 01:16 AM
Not really no...

They pushed the Idea of going to Egypt when they found a new power source in a museum there, but that was pushed aside when William said that He`ll go instead..

You don't see me crying about it..

D.I.D.
12-10-2012, 01:21 AM
They can still do it. The person who suggested it can still make it happen, and even if he doesn't turn up in AC3.5, surely anyone who ever comes into contact with the machine would be wondering about trying that very same thing.

I don't think it's off the table just because of what you saw, anyway.

DavidPage
12-10-2012, 01:20 PM
First of all, I understood you're new to AC as you said "that guy" when everyone would identify him as Shaun. (Not being offensive, just a remark).
So, if you were a fan since the first one you would understand that those conversations are if not pointless and just for the FYI and comedic part, they are hints for the next game... So you can maybe expect AC-sequel to III to be either with Connor in the 18th century or take place "all the way back".

LightRey
12-10-2012, 03:41 PM
It was just a remark. Get over it. At best it's a set-up for a future game or something.

Layytez
12-10-2012, 10:35 PM
We are going to explore adam and eve. It has to happen otherwise mentioning going all way back, truth video and now that Juno is here would all seem pointless.

ChiefRollinLeaf
12-13-2012, 08:21 PM
I was at the midnight release of AC1, and have played everysingle one, I just forgot that guys name when writing the post. I hope they do eventaully keep their word and do this in there upcoming AC's

LightRey
12-13-2012, 08:34 PM
We are going to explore adam and eve. It has to happen otherwise mentioning going all way back, truth video and now that Juno is here would all seem pointless.
BS. According to that logic we'd have to have games set in WWI, China, Modern-day US, Japan, the moon, etc. (I could just keep going for hours with this). There have been tons of references to mysterious events and things left (partially) unexplained. That does not mean they will suddenly be featured more intensively than in a few cutscenes or bits of database.

mhg87
12-14-2012, 01:46 AM
It was just a remark. Get over it. At best it's a set-up for a future game or something.

This.