PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Revelations - Desmond Journey - Part 1: Doubts

Barneyboy69
12-09-2012, 10:54 PM
I've just had a go at this and got to the exit.

Then I realised if I'd stayed in a little while longer I could have gone back to get the other shiny cube.

Can I go back in?

Can the memory be replayed as such, like other aspects of the game?

SixKeys
12-10-2012, 10:30 AM
Yes, you can replay the DesmondŽs Journey memories. YouŽll have to start from the beginning of the memory though, as there are no checkpoints.

Barneyboy69
12-10-2012, 08:48 PM
Yes, you can replay the DesmondŽs Journey memories. YouŽll have to start from the beginning of the memory though, as there are no checkpoints.

After quiite a bit of messing about I managed to go back in and get the other data fragment.

I tried to follow the Piggyback Guide which saya that you have to backtrack after getting the ability to spawn pathways and inclines but it doesn't say that you can't backtrack just after getting tha ability and avoiding going through the maze of moving cubes/blocks. You still have to go through this area but when you get the otherside and before you exit go back in the through the gap on the left and then on to the "place where he was born" with the projection. Open the next gap and I think that's the area you are looking for where the data fragment is atop the column.

Its just a matter of building paths up to the cube and then back down to the door you just came through and then back to the original enterance. You don't have to do the full circle again.

Not a great part of the game I have to say! Spoils it a bit.