PDA

View Full Version : Why do we get so many more Balls

Deadlysyns666
12-09-2012, 09:05 PM
I mean we get a ton more Flintlock balls then Arrows yet Arrows still work if you get them wet and a treated bowstring would work but the Blackpowder would be ruined. Anyone who was smart would carry more arrows. yet for some reason we don't we carry more useless when it gets wet blackpowder. I would like to see more Quiver upgrades in DLC anyone else want to see this

the_heat11
12-09-2012, 09:06 PM
Well, with the arrows you can get them back after the kill, which is actually what people generally do with a bow in real life.

Deadlysyns666
12-09-2012, 09:10 PM
Well, with the arrows you can get them back after the kill, which is actually what people generally do with a bow in real life. True but thats if you don't mess up plus seriously why does it take two shots to kill someone even if you hit them in the head and are not at pointblank range. i guess my biggest problem is how much all that shot would weigh and honestly the lack of increases for other Things Poison darts etc.

MT4K
12-09-2012, 09:11 PM
Well, with the arrows you can get them back after the kill, which is actually what people generally do with a bow in real life.

This... You essentially have infinite ammo with the Bow... And if you kill 2 animals/guards with 1 arrow... You can loot back 2 lol.

Also you can hold the button down for a stronger shot with the Bow. It's one of my favourite weapons in AC3.

Deadlysyns666
12-09-2012, 09:14 PM
This... You essentially have infinite ammo with the Bow... And if you kill 2 animals/guards with 1 arrow... You can loot back 2 lol.

Also you can hold the button down for a stronger shot with the Bow. It's one of my favourite weapons in AC3.
Really i tried that maybe my game is glitching it always takes 2 arrows and i don't always get them back

MT4K
12-09-2012, 09:18 PM
I've had it occasionally not give me back my arrows, but 8/10 times i'll get them back and i can often use more than 40 by looting them back before the odd one that doesn't come back forces me to buy more.

As for taking 2 shots.. I think certain archetypes are just more resistant which would be expected. Although i've taken out an entire patrol with the Bow easily enough.

Deadlysyns666
12-09-2012, 09:21 PM
I've had it occasionally not give me back my arrows, but 8/10 times i'll get them back and i can often use more than 40 by looting them back before the odd one that doesn't come back forces me to buy more.

As for taking 2 shots.. I think certain archetypes are just more resistant which would be expected. Although i've taken out an entire patrol with the Bow easily enough. i will have to try again i really like the bow but everytime i play i start out with zero arrows then i end up losing them after a kill

MT4K
12-09-2012, 09:24 PM
Ahhh. Try not to have the max capacity of arrows you can carry. If i ever have the max amount on Connor that stupid glitch happens to me as well... So i keep my arrows 1-2 short of max and same for bait lol

That solves that loading up with 0 arrows thing for me at least anyway. Not had the issue since i stopped holding the max amount i could carry :p.

Deadlysyns666
12-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Ahhh. Try not to have the max capacity of arrows you can carry. If i ever have the max amount on Connor that stupid glitch happens to me as well... So i keep my arrows 1-2 short of max and same for bait lol
Thanx it just struck me as odd that he wouldn't get more Arrows also hope they give other Outfits a quiver in a patch or something

Sushiglutton
12-09-2012, 10:09 PM

Hang on a sec, you can kill two guards with one arrow :eek:? How do you set that up?

Deadlysyns666
12-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Hang on a sec, you can kill two guards with one arrow :eek:? How do you set that up? i did it once by luck but on another note i always get Ammo for my pistols later on off guys so why bother with the upgrade also does anyone use pistol over bow?

pablo2977
12-09-2012, 10:17 PM
Hang on a sec, you can kill two guards with one arrow :eek:? How do you set that up?

When two gards are in line with each other get behind one aim with your bow and relase you should kill them both

Sushiglutton
12-09-2012, 10:55 PM
Thanks guys will try to get it to work!

dooooooooop
12-10-2012, 01:28 AM
our nutsacks must be replenished

BATISTABUS
12-10-2012, 01:30 AM
I honestly barely used the bow in AC3. When I kill an enemy from a distance, it's usually because I don't intend on going there. Because of this, I always ran out of ammo and just gave up on it =/

Baked_Cookies
12-10-2012, 03:11 AM
I mean we get a ton more Flintlock balls then Arrows yet Arrows still work if you get them wet and a treated bowstring would work but the Blackpowder would be ruined. Anyone who was smart would carry more arrows. yet for some reason we don't we carry more useless when it gets wet blackpowder. I would like to see more Quiver upgrades in DLC anyone else want to see this

See once again someone that is expecting to much from a game. Do me a favor and just shove it up your A man. This is one of the most pathetic topics to complain about. You are a horrible person and should stop playing games please just stop. I almost can not comprehend the stupidity of these people like you that expect a game to literally completely mimic real life down to the T. Im just disappointed in humanity anymore especially the gaming community.