PDA

View Full Version : Benedict Arnold for PC

gpvecchi
12-09-2012, 07:35 PM
Hallo, please correct me if I'm wrong...
Actually the only way to get this DLC is to have the Digital Deluxe edition, right?
That's make me very unhappy, as from 1st AC I always order the most expensive and limited edition; now, I preordered the Freedom Edition on 1st day, and later Digital Deluxe edition appears...
I hope that this DLC will be included in a future pack. It's sad that the ones with cracked games may access all the contents from day one (or even -1)...

bolz87
12-09-2012, 08:23 PM
Yeah i'm also interested in having this DLC, i have a Freedom Edition with a Season Pass, maybe it will be included in this?

Aphex_Tim
12-09-2012, 08:25 PM
Sorry mate, Benedict Arnold DLC is PS3 exclusive.
Also, it's really not all that great. It has some fun missions but you can finish it in about 30 minutes. When i thought i was halfway through the DLC it actually turned out i was already done.

KOM_95
12-09-2012, 11:55 PM
Your not missing out on anything important or unique. It only takes about 20-35 mins anyway

ace3001
12-10-2012, 02:57 AM
Sorry mate, Benedict Arnold DLC is PS3 exclusive.
Also, it's really not all that great. It has some fun missions but you can finish it in about 30 minutes. When i thought i was halfway through the DLC it actually turned out i was already done.Nope. It comes with the PC Digital Deluxe Edition as well.
But yeah, nothing special. Pretty disappointing, really. But this kinda "exclusive" DLC has always been this way with most games.

gpvecchi
12-10-2012, 10:04 PM
Ok, disappointing, but why can't I have it? I'll never preorder one game no more till day one...

ace3001
12-11-2012, 02:06 AM
Ok, disappointing, but why can't I have it? I'll never preorder one game no more till day one...It was a bonus for those who got the PS3 version or the PC Digital Deluxe Edition. Not the only time this kinda thing has happened. With Brotherhood, all PC players and Xbox 360 players didn't get the Copernicus DLC which was similar to this. Just forget about it. Even the new small map area that DLC adds is pretty bad. In short, not worth the download.