PDA

View Full Version : Confused about what exactly is in the 11th of december DLC !!

Kainiee
12-09-2012, 06:32 PM
For people without a Season Pass, what will they receive when they buy this DLC "The Hidden Secrets" ?

7 NEW SINGLEPLAYER MISSIONS :
-> 4 Benedict Arnold missions:
* Traitor in our Midst
* Showing the Traitors the Way
* A Spy Among Us
* Battle of West Point

-> 3 other missions:
* Lost Mayan Ruins
* Ghost of War
* A Dangerous Secret

5 NEW WEAPONS + 1 NEW UPGRADE :
* Sawtooth Cutlass (Captain Kidd's fabled Cutlass)
* The Pontiac's War Club (Obwandiyag's War Club)
* Flintlock Musket
* Scottish Flintlock
* Boarding Axe
* Capacity of Connor's tool pouches increased (Or will you still need to buy it with Uplay points ?)

UNIQUE COLOR SCHEMES FOR THE AQUILA

A CRAFTING BLUEPRINT FOR AN UPGRADED NAVAL CONVOY

3 NEW SINGLEPLAYER OUTFITS :
* Ezio (Or will you still need to buy it with Uplay points ?)
* The Captain of the Aquila
* Traditional Colonial Assassin

1 NEW MULTIPLAYER OUTFIT :
* Night Stalker's Renegade (Or will you still need to buy it with Uplay points ?)

2 NEW MULTIPLAYER CHARACTERS :
* Redcoat
* Sharpshooter

Did I get everything ?
Am I missing things? Did I add anything wrong?

I hope someone from Ubisoft can clarify this once and for all :)

drewits
12-09-2012, 07:45 PM
-> 3 other missions:
* Lost Mayan Ruins
* Ghost of War
* A Dangerous Secret

6 NEW WEAPONS + 1 NEW UPGRADE :
* Sawtooth Cutlass (Captain Kidd's fabled Cutlass)
* The Pontiac's War Club (Obwandiyag's War Club)
* Flintlock Musket
* Scottish Flintlock
* Boarding Axe
UNIQUE COLOR SCHEMES FOR THE AQUILA

A CRAFTING BLUEPRINT FOR AN UPGRADED NAVAL CONVOY
* The Captain of the Aquila
* Traditional Colonial Assassin
2 NEW MULTIPLAYER CHARACTERS :
* Redcoat
* Sharpshooter

All of what i just C&P from you list is in the dlc season pass or no

icemancdb
12-09-2012, 08:09 PM
Benedict Arnold missions was only for PS3, right?

ShardofTruth
12-09-2012, 08:27 PM
No, it's also part of the digital version. I'm not sure if it will become available through the Season Pass.

bolz87
12-09-2012, 08:37 PM
No icemancdb, they are also in Digital Deluxe Edition for PC! But where do you have taken these informations Darkkiz?

Kainiee
12-09-2012, 11:21 PM
Almost all from IGN AC3 Wiki Guide (http://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-3/DLC)

I looked through the DLC list and all the Game Editions (with their pre-order bonus) that exist.
This is what I found:

Special Edition:
* Singleplayer Mission: A Dangerous Secret
* Flintlock Musket

Join or Die Edition:
* Singleplayer Mission: Ghost of War
* Obwandiyag's War Club
* Multiplayer Character: The Sharpshooter

Freedom Edition:
* Singleplayer Mission: Lost Mayan Ruins
* Obwandiyag's War Club
* Sawtooth Sword

Digital Deluxe Edition:
* Singleplayer Mission: Lost Mayan Ruins
* Singleplayer Mission: A Dangerous Mission
* Obwandiyag's War Club
* Sawtooth Sword
* Flintlock Musket
* Singleplayer Costume: Captain of the Aquila
* Singleplayer Costume: Colonial Assassin
* Multiplayer Character: The Redcoat

Uplay:
* Increase the capacity of Connor's tool pouches (20 Points) -> The Life Scratcher Pack
* Ezio's Outfit (30 Points)
* Multiplayer Costume: Night Stalker's Renegade (40 Points) -> The Renegade Pack

ShardofTruth and bolz87 are both right.
The Benedict Arnold Missions are playable if u bought the Digital Deluxe Edition for PC.
It just wasn't advertised anywhere on the internet or even on the "virtual box" that It wasn't a PS3-exclusive anymore when PC Edition came out.

Kainiee
12-09-2012, 11:41 PM
So if drewits is right, then it's everything I posted minus the Benedict Arnold Missions and the stuff you have to buy with Uplay points (pouches,ezio,renegade).
Sounds like a VERY nice DLC, even nicer knowing its FREE !

Anykeyer
12-10-2012, 10:29 AM
Its not free. You need season pass or separate dlc1 key.

Kainiee
12-10-2012, 08:08 PM
Oh my bad.
Has the official price been released yet for the PC version?
I read 10USD / 8EUR / 6GBP on some sites.

spectatorx
12-10-2012, 08:17 PM
With this code you can get 10% discount on your purchase from ubishop:
10THANKYOU

bolz87
12-10-2012, 08:18 PM
4,99 EUR and no Benedict Arnold DLC

Kainiee
12-10-2012, 08:26 PM
Thanks bolz87 and spectatorx.

Amaral724
12-10-2012, 08:38 PM
4,99 EUR and no Benedict Arnold DLC

where can i buy it for pc?

na4o_rz
12-10-2012, 08:57 PM
http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_IE/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.259214500/Assassins_Creed%C2%AE_III_-_The_Hidden_Secrets_Pack.html

Only available for pre-order for now.I personally think this is a must-have DLC for that price.

Scystab
12-10-2012, 09:23 PM
Thanks for the info :) pre-ordered as soon as i read this thread :)

Amaral724
12-10-2012, 09:32 PM
http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_IE/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.259214500/Assassins_Creed®_III_-_The_Hidden_Secrets_Pack.html

Only available for pre-order for now.I personally think this is a must-have DLC for that price.

And the tyranny of king washington? have a date and price?

Razrback16
12-11-2012, 01:30 AM
So folks who don't have one of the special editions of the game can't pay to download the DLC missions?

Also a separate question for those who may know (or to a moderator) -- for the Tyranny of King Washington DLC that will be upcoming -- I keep seeing it touted as an "alternate history" -- does this mean it doesn't even go in-line with the AC3 storyline for Connor, that it's like a made-up alternate timeline for him or something? The reason I ask is if it doesn't have anything to do with the actual AC story, then I won't be interested in purchasing it.

Thanks in advance.

Kainiee
12-11-2012, 04:35 AM
I completely agree that "The Hidden Secrets Pack" DLC is a must-have for everyone that loves the game.
You get so much and it only costs 4,49 EUR (including the promo-code 10THANKYOU).
@Razrback16: Everyone can buy and play the DLC, no matter what edition of AC3 you have.

From what I've read, The Tyranny of King Washington DLC is played in a seperate "dimension" or "phased world" (or whatever you want to call it).
So I doubt you'll have to finish the game first, maybe a couple sequences.
@Amaral724: The DLC will be released in 3 Packs and the dates are rumored to be Q1 2013.
So Pack 1 should be around mid to late januari. (3 Packs in 3 months)
The price has not been released yet.

Read THIS (http://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-3/Tyranny_of_King_George).

Razrback16
12-12-2012, 12:44 AM
Thanks Dark -- sounds like the Washington thing is not something I'll be interested in if it doesn't stay consistent with the AC3 timeline / story. Appreciate the post.

Kainiee
12-12-2012, 09:10 AM
No problem.

But I wouldn't just cancel out the Washington DLC since this character is also in the "normal" game. He will just take a bad route so to speak. From hero to monster.
Dont forget this is all pure speculations gathered from various sites and forums.
Ubisoft has only released 1 trailer of the DLC. That's it. No other information. So I could be way off.
In case I am, I'm sorry in advance ! ;)

Razrback16
12-12-2012, 01:50 PM
No problem.

But I wouldn't just cancel out the Washington DLC since this character is also in the "normal" game. He will just take a bad route so to speak. From hero to monster.
Dont forget this is all pure speculations gathered from various sites and forums.
Ubisoft has only released 1 trailer of the DLC. That's it. No other information. So I could be way off.
In case I am, I'm sorry in advance ! ;)

Well I tell ya what if you see anything definitive one way or the other come back and post here. :D

Scystab
12-12-2012, 02:45 PM
Coming back to the 11/12 DLC, I guess I was expecting abit more then two naval missions (Ghost of war act 1 and 2) and one lair mission (Cerros temple). I know most of the weapons got unlocked withouth doing anything, but wasn't there something about one aditional houre of gameplay? Didn't take me more then 20mins altogether.
Also, A dangerous secret wasn't in this DLC pack, right?
Or am i wrong?

Kainiee
12-12-2012, 08:49 PM
@Scystab "The Hidden Secrets Pack" DLC that was supposed to be released on tuesday is not what you are talking about.
Ubisoft has replied on the DLC release-delay and said they found the error and it should be fixed this week "normally". So what you are playing now is not "The Hidden Secrets Pack DLC".
If you want to find out the full content of the DLC, look at the beginning of this thread and read a couple posts for the information.

Scystab
12-13-2012, 09:05 AM
I read the whole topic, that's why I made the post above, because, i bought and downloaded "The Hidden Secrets pack" on Tuesday.
Are you telling me I got something else or just a partial version and that they will be patching this one?

Otherwise I don't know what i got if the tittle of my purchase said "The Hidden Secrets Pack"...

Kainiee
12-13-2012, 11:07 PM
I really wish I could answer that but on ubisoft store, the DLC is still on pre-order only so I have no way of testing it and knowing for sure.
All the information in the thread has come from sites like IGN, other players and forums but also from Ubisoft themselves, so I find it INSANELY unlikely that the entire DLC consists of two naval missions and one lair mission.
Just need to wait untill people without a Season Pass can download and play the DLC to give the definitive answer.

Darkangelus123
12-14-2012, 04:09 AM
If the hidden secrets pack is the first piece of DLC i feel a bit cheated, i thought it was the washington DLC with the pre order bonuses tacked on.

I bought the freedom edition on PC back in september from the ubi store and what i get for the first installment of the season pass i payed a further £14 for? 1 mission that took 5 mins to complete.

Maybe a few new weapons that mean nothing as i have already got 100% as well as all the achievements. I dont care that what seemed like version exclusives are being given out as DLC i would like to see more games do that, but if there is planed DLC in 5 parts like the season pass then the exclusives should be spread out.

so with the washington DLC you also get the mayan ruins DLC, with DLC2 you get the benedict arnold missions etc.

Ubisoft had my £60 for over a month before the game was originally due to be released (31/10/12) and almost a whole other month before i finally got what i payed for. but i still went and bought the DLC because i enjoyed playing the game.

Ubisoft. please release some REAL DLC soon not just pack all the bonuses (except the one that will add a fair amount of gameplay regardless of base version) into one package and call it a DLC pack.

Now i have vented my frustrations...
Regarding the washington DLC i predict it will be Connor handles another piece of eden and is set another task by juno. Connor refuses due to everything going to hell for his people even though he did as she asked before. Juno gets angry and then shows Connor exactly what would have happened if he had not followed Juno's instructions.

Connor never becomes an assassin, the Templars are unopposed, Washington joins them and is given a POE to help fight the English, using its powers he dominated the war but it causes him to become corrupted, losing focus on his ideals and principles. thus begins the reign of King Washington.

Connor Then has to learn new skills to fight this new oppression invading his village just him and his trusty canine companion and possible a new order of "assasins" joined together in a fight against tyrany rather than a common creed but ultimately this will fail. thus the reason Juno had Connor intervene in the first place...

OR...

The assassins win and manage to cripple the templars for good. the assassins effectivly ended the war giving desmond time to reach the temple and when faced with the choice there was actually time to activate the device after disabling the tech that revives juno, Juno cant have this so she makes sure the assassin/templar war is more even wasting precious time and forcing desmond to make the choice she wants him to

Scystab
12-14-2012, 11:25 AM
That's a decent plot as to how the Washington DLC could spin off in an other dimention :)

@Darkkiz:

I ....
Just need to wait untill people without a Season Pass can download and play the DLC to give the definitive answer.

You do know you can already get it, right?
I don't have the Season Pass, so I just preordered on the 10th. The download was available on the 11th december at 12AM CST