PDA

View Full Version : Special Iron Ignots???

Lone Affliction
12-09-2012, 03:52 PM
I've run out of special iron ingots i've done all of the homestead missions. I've found the chest behind the homestead it opened for me once. It does'nt let me interact with it anymore. I need one more special iron ingot to create the Iron Blade War Club, my last special weapon i've made the rest of the weapons. Is my game bugged because it wont give me another Special iron ingot or what? Do I have to make a new playthrough to solve this?

Does anyone have a solution for this? Or am I just bugged?

Please help

Black_Widow9
12-10-2012, 06:01 AM
I've run out of special iron ingots i've done all of the homestead missions. I've found the chest behind the homestead it opened for me once. It does'nt let me interact with it anymore. I need one more special iron ingot to create the Iron Blade War Club, my last special weapon i've made the rest of the weapons. Is my game bugged because it wont give me another Special iron ingot or what? Do I have to make a new playthrough to solve this?

Does anyone have a solution for this? Or am I just bugged?

Please help
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
Have you tried Crafting the Special Iron Ingot? If you have Big Dave at, at least Level 2 you should be able too.

Lone Affliction
12-10-2012, 06:10 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
Have you tried Crafting the Special Iron Ingot? If you have Big Dave at, at least Level 2 you should be able too.

Thanks!

You can craft special Iron ingots?

I thought you always had to get them from the chest behind the manor when you run out?

Well thats what i've heard.

Black_Widow9
12-10-2012, 08:00 AM
You should be able to get the Recipe there behind the Manor. Then if you try to craft War Club you should be able to.

I hope that makes sense. ;)

SenseHomunculus
12-10-2012, 07:53 PM
You should be able to get the Recipe there behind the Manor. Then if you try to craft War Club you should be able to.

I hope that makes sense. ;)

Hi - I'm having problems with this, too. I don't understand what you mean by "behind the manor." I've been looking around the entire property and I haven't found anything. I'm pretty far into the game and most of my artisans are level 3 or 4.

Any help appreciated!!

Thanks

Scobb637
12-26-2012, 05:31 PM
I have the same issue. I've tried using all the materials from Norris (the Miner) Iron and all other available materials but can't craft the "Special Iron Ingot". I have one more weapon to craft yet I think. I can't find ANY chests/recipes, etc "behind the manor" or anywhere on the Homestead. I've done ALL the homestead missions and completed the Encyclopedia of the Common Man.

montagemik
12-27-2012, 05:11 AM
I have the same issue. I've tried using all the materials from Norris (the Miner) Iron and all other available materials but can't craft the "Special Iron Ingot". I have one more weapon to craft yet I think. I can't find ANY chests/recipes, etc "behind the manor" or anywhere on the Homestead. I've done ALL the homestead missions and completed the Encyclopedia of the Common Man.

The Special Iron Ingots CAN NOT be crafted - Don't waste time / resources trying .

Go behind the Manor house , onto the rocky stone cliff edge - look over the side until you can see a flat ledge lower down with a light wooden crate & straw in an alcove .
Drop down onto that ledge - The crate should have the animus sparkle pattern around it & give you another 5 special ingots . (you got 7 for protecting norris at the mine)

I helped norris acquire his special metal on HIS mission & received 7 special ingots .
I Received another 5 special ingots from the crate on the cliffs behind the Manor .............
The Ingots from these 2 tasks were enough to create Every special item/ weapon that required ingots.

Wakener
01-01-2013, 05:35 PM
If you have already looted the chest on the cliff behind the manor stables and still want/need more special iron ingots, replay the mission "A Boorish Man," where you first met Achilles. Instead of completing the mission after the opening cinematic, go to the chest on the cliff again. It should be full. Then complete the mission or exit the DNA tracker--you should still have the ingots with you for crafting the remaining items.

Delqueiroz
10-18-2013, 01:19 PM
I did what you recommended, but the box does not open and still without the ingots.