PDA

View Full Version : Co-Op bug - Rage imminent

Fuhrerprinzip
12-09-2012, 01:42 PM
So I've had this happen to me before on co-op only and shrugged it off as it's only happened once or twice prior. I joined a lobby for the first time today and everything was going smooth up until around the 3rd check point where I randomly died the second we got the check point. "Okay" I thought, "I'll just let my team go on and I'll join them at the next check point". My team failed and we all respawned at the start of the checkpoint as normal where I ran forward and immediately dropped dead without having a single enemy even spawned yet (Just realized we had respawned as of writing this, moved and dropped dead a fourth time). Spoiler alert, third and fourth attempt, dead. In any case this bug is highly annoying and I've noticed it's reproducible if you attempt to jump over objects like boxes/fences with a 100% mortality rate for me. I'd absolutely love to see this fixed as I can't play Multiplayer (Extremely high FPS drops) and Singleplayer gets lonely.

wootwoots
12-09-2012, 01:54 PM
I also saw and experienced the random dead in coop, that's really strange. but will all the coop / MP trouble, its tiring, so i only stick with the SP.