PDA

View Full Version : Change AC3 ending petition.

Sevko_xD
12-09-2012, 12:51 PM
Guys, if you don't like AC3 ending go to http://www.change.org/petitions/ubisoft-montreal-ubisoft-change-the-ending-of-desmond-miles-in-assassin-%CC%81s-creed-iii-video-game#share and sign this petition. We're for happy Desmond!

bveUSbve
12-09-2012, 12:58 PM
The ending is incredible lazy, it's really bad. Ubisoft should be really ashamed of it. But that has nothing to do with not being a "happy ending".

Sevko_xD
12-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Agree with you. I don't need a happy end. I need GOOD ending, with answers, which people really need. So, guys, sign this petition, maybe it's really help, like it's help in Mass Effect 3.

SCAgent95
12-09-2012, 02:16 PM
It didn't help ME3 sooo no :nonchalance:.
Plus i never cared about Desmond so it doesn't bother me that much.

CipollaCreed
12-09-2012, 02:57 PM
Sorry i'm not gonna sign that.

***SPOILERS***

Since we can't say for sure that Desmond is dead for real, we don't know what will happen in the next AC with that Juno b*tch, so FOR NOW i'm ok with the ending of AC3.

Metonae
12-09-2012, 03:06 PM
**SPOILERS**

Desmond is dead. He was given the choice. If he did touch the orb, he would die, Juno would be released on the earth, but it would not end on Dec 21th. If he didn't touch the orb and just turned around the world would have ended December 21th :)

In the next game we will most likely meet a whole new subject who will live his ancestors' life.

Honestly i always hoped Desmond would be the main protagonist of the last game where he would go after Abstergo without the use of the Animus at all. Now that's out of the question the Russian Revolution/Romanov Dynasty sounds great to play in.

Also Shaun tells Desmond during the game that he 'would like to go the beginning of time once this is all over', meaning he wants to go back thousands of years and meet the very first Assassin. That sounds like something they could do with the new subject.

Revan-Risinger
12-09-2012, 08:03 PM
The Ending was not that bad, sure it was sad. It was not a bad ending, sacrafices have to be made. However, I'm willing to bet that he will play a similar role that subject 16 did in the past. We did not see the last of Desmond.