PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Sugestion!

Dmentation
12-09-2012, 12:24 PM
I thinks that the game need a map editor like far cry 3 because this is a good way to keep people interested on the game. I know that if we buy dlc we get extra maps , so for the DLC maybe the team only need create exclusive characters, costumes, etc. ( customizations stuff). Because playing in the same maps is just annoying.

But this is just my opinion i've no power to decide this :D and i think that is important to express our sugestions!

oliacr
12-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Not a bad idea, If you mean multiplayer.
But I wanna see this in single player- hm:D

Metonae
12-09-2012, 03:14 PM
Having the AC community make MP maps would be great! I'm getting bored with the 5-6 maps we have now, so +1 on the map editor idea!

Dmentation
12-09-2012, 05:20 PM
Not a bad idea, If you mean multiplayer.
But I wanna see this in single player- hm:D
I mean MP because SP maps will need aditional things like a story with AI ,etc

Having the AC community make MP maps would be great! I'm getting bored with the 5-6 maps we have now, so +1 on the map editor idea!
i'm a little bit bored with this 5-6 maps too and i thinks that my idea is a good idea because AC3 have Erudito credits and for a P2P game i think that's not a good idea and they have profits with erudito credits (this remind me of F2P games that need Real money :/) and having a map editor this will not prejudice ( i mean a lot) of DLC purchases :D

spectatorx
12-09-2012, 08:26 PM
Anyway, whole game series need some mod tools. As i know there is no such a tools, unfortunately. .forge files seem to has a lot of hard to break protection and with every another ac game this protection is modified. If the game could have mod scene it might improve the game much more than it is going on with every gta game.

Dmentation
12-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Anyway, whole game series need some mod tools. As i know there is no such a tools, unfortunately. .forge files seem to has a lot of hard to break protection and with every another ac game this protection is modified. If the game could have mod scene it might improve the game much more than it is going on with every gta game.

you're right :D i've the same opinion i think that the community can improve the game and keep the game playable for many years :D

P.S for another sugestion. - I think that dedicated server is not a bad idea too but map editor is more needed :D

Dmentation
12-10-2012, 07:36 PM
so i'm going to ask if that's is possible to implement and if they are planing to implement my idea :D

spectatorx
12-10-2012, 07:41 PM
It is possible to implement butthey are not going to do this because they can make money of it and ubisoft is not user-friendly company but money-friendly.

MAYBE i'll try soon to create some tool for modding .forge files, but i want to say it clearly: MAYBE! I do not want to promise anything but i would like to make ac-mod-scene come true ;-)

Dmentation
12-10-2012, 08:36 PM
yes i think that they are money-friendly :D Erudito cretis only have sense for F2P games because that type of credits is how they get money and for some reason i think that there are many F2P that have better support and other things that ubisoft doesn't have!

Sorry ubisoft i like AC3 but that's my opinion and i think that making a pool for example to vote on this idea or a event to give us the tool i think that's necessary because the comunity play the game and they know what they want :D

Sorry for my bad english :/

CrazyAngel4You
12-10-2012, 10:09 PM
I think they should dom andra remake on The captain of The aquila outfit... Since its really bad. Ubisoft, maybe it should look like the actual outfit worn onboard the aquila.
And one thing would be awesome. If they were till make it possible to sail freely on The dra. Like in pirater of the carribbean, The game. I was Kinda sad that this wasnt possible.

CrazyAngel4You
12-10-2012, 10:09 PM
Do a remake*

CrazyAngel4You
12-10-2012, 10:11 PM
Omg this Phone....
If they were to *
Freely on the sea *

Dmentation
12-10-2012, 11:29 PM
i'm just curious if the developers can see this post and give us a feedback :D