PDA

View Full Version : Finished Game? PS3

Firenze-Paladin
12-09-2012, 10:23 AM
So I've completed all aspects that I know of & have 100% sync. However I'm out of special iron ingots & the box on the cliff that gave me some isn't renewing them as I've read some gamers experienced. No recipe (& I suspect there isn't one) for this item & also i lack a no for black powder.
Playing the PS3 version & was curious if anyone else has this issue / potential glitch. Still experienced glitches despite updates. Is a new game the answer?

Any suggestions?

True_Assassin92
12-09-2012, 01:52 PM
Those Iron ingots are only for specific items that you can only make once, so when you've made it all there are no more ingots :p

Firenze-Paladin
12-10-2012, 08:18 PM
I'm aware of this - my point being is that there are still items I can craft that require the special iron ingot but I am prevented from doing so. It would seem that others are not experiencing this.

Dan Pen 97
12-11-2012, 12:11 AM
I'm aware of this - my point being is that there are still items I can craft that require the special iron ingot but I am prevented from doing so. It would seem that others are not experiencing this.

What's the truble then?

Firenze-Paladin
12-11-2012, 08:40 AM
As I originally said I'm trying to find out if this crafting issue is a glitch or an overall flaw in the game. I've read that other gamers are experiencing ongoing iron ingots drops in the crate that appears after completion in the homestead how ever I am not (http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/621796-assassins-creed-iii/64590942 ). There are still items to craft with this ingot but it doesn't seem like they will appear.

Thats the trouble.