PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Things to be changed "PRIORITIZED"

AssassinVenice
12-09-2012, 07:58 AM
So today I finally got my 100% at ACIII and after being through the ups, the downs, the good, the bad, I decided to create a poll, expressing what we wish to be changed/ tweaked. Hopefully the developers will "hear" us.
Let's participate, shall we?

*Give us the option to toggle between the "old" Low & High Profile Free- Running, and the "new" High Profile ONLY Free- Running mechanics.

*Quiver has to show up on ALL of the outfits.

pirate1802
12-09-2012, 08:15 AM
For me the FIRST PRIORITY should be:

Introduce random events/missions! Having completed the game it struck me how empty the game world feels. I didn't do all the sidequests before hitting the endgame but in hindsight that sees to be a good decision else the world would feel even more empty. Its a bloody waste of resources to have that beautiful Frontier and Homestead standing there and nothing for you to do apart from just wander. They promised random events in ACR and didn't deliver, they promised it in AC3 again and didn't deliver.. again! Do it ubisoft. It would send the replayability of your games through the roof!

SECOND PRIORITY:

Don't bother releasing games on PC if you can't port it properly. Really, don't.. I' sure the console sales cover up your revenues well. Its ridiculous that computers passing the recommended specs set by you, are getting 10-15 fps.

THIRD PRIORITY:

Put a little flesh into those assassination contracts. Even a cutscene isn't necessary (though that would be good). Just show him doing some bad guy stuff, like beating a poor guy, or saying "we need to round our troops here" and bla bla bla..

AssassinVenice
12-09-2012, 08:29 AM
For me the FIRST PRIORITY should be:

Introduce random events/missions! Having completed the game it struck me how empty the game world feels. I didn't do all the sidequests before hitting the endgame but in hindsight that sees to be a good decision else the world would feel even more empty. Its a bloody waste of resources to have that beautiful Frontier and Homestead standing there and nothing for you to do apart from just wander. They promised random events in ACR and didn't deliver, they promised it in AC3 again and didn't deliver.. again! Do it ubisoft. It would send the replayability of your games through the roof!

SECOND PRIORITY:

Don't bother releasing games on PC if you can't port it properly. Really, don't.. I' sure the console sales cover up your revenues well. Its ridiculous that computers passing the recommended specs set by you, are getting 10-15 fps.

THIRD PRIORITY:

Put a little flesh into those assassination contracts. Even a cutscene isn't necessary (though that would be good). Just show him doing some bad guy stuff, like beating a poor guy, or saying "we need to round our troops here" and bla bla bla..

1st priority:
DLC INCOMING! Who knows...

2nd priority:
PC: SSAO needs a toggle, as well as AA, draw distance, geometry quality, etc.

3rd priority:
PIGEON COOPS= MORE ASSASSINATION TARGETS! We need that back! DLC, once again...

Black_Widow9
12-09-2012, 08:38 AM
We have feedback threads for a reason. I would hope that you would trust the Developers to prioritize what needs to be patched and the time it takes to do so.
Thanks