PDA

View Full Version : Homesteam and Achilles missions after you finish the game?

pirate1802
12-09-2012, 06:18 AM
So I've finished the main storyline, recruited all the homestead folks, but noticed there are still some homestead quests left to do in the DNA tracker, and one Achilles mission remaining. There are no homestead icons on the map.:( Do they not spawn after the story is finished? Or would they pop up later randomly?

Iskander_Estel
12-09-2012, 06:21 AM
the mision should apear in the map, maybe you still need to find another member for the homestead, or one of the misions is in another city.

pirate1802
12-09-2012, 06:53 AM
I scoured all of Boston, NY, Frontier and the Homestead.. no icon anywhere. And how to acquire the last Achilles mission? I believe you get the Achilles outfit after completing that?

Iskander_Estel
12-09-2012, 10:29 AM
Yes, you get the Achilles original outfit,
i truly can't think of another thing, maybe downloading the last patch.
Or in the technical support forum might be a better answer.

Dan Pen 97
12-09-2012, 02:04 PM
I scoured all of Boston, NY, Frontier and the Homestead.. no icon anywhere. And how to acquire the last Achilles mission? I believe you get the Achilles outfit after completing that?

Yes post it in the other forum the help and support one :D

montagemik
12-09-2012, 06:50 PM
So I've finished the main storyline, recruited all the homestead folks, but noticed there are still some homestead quests left to do in the DNA tracker, and one Achilles mission remaining. There are no homestead icons on the map.:( Do they not spawn after the story is finished? Or would they pop up later randomly?

Look around the back of the Manor house ..............How many Gravestones do you see ??

pirate1802
12-09-2012, 08:23 PM
Look around the back of the Manor house ..............How many Gravestones do you see ??

Two.. Achilles is alive :|

montagemik
12-09-2012, 08:54 PM
Two.. Achilles is alive :|

Send me a P.M & tell me which DNA slots are still empty for Homestead missions.
I Can't give full explanations here - Due to SPOILERS .