PDA

View Full Version : Abstergo agents (spoilers)

Iskander_Estel
12-09-2012, 04:30 AM
So what happened with the agent that the Templars have been training since Brotherhood in the multiplayer?

Did they just forgot to use them? Were they unprepared for the moment Desmond enter Abstergo building?
Don't tell me they were those useless guards Desmond fight in Brazil and Abstergo Lab?

Legendz54
12-09-2012, 04:52 AM
Maybe the guy you were in multiplayer was Otso Berg??

Iskander_Estel
12-09-2012, 04:59 AM
And the rest? they were a lot of people being trained.
I mean will they appear in a next AC? as the fight between assassins and templars will surely continue
and why we never encounter any of them?

Legendz54
12-09-2012, 05:07 AM
And the rest? they were a lot of people being trained.
I mean will they appear in a next AC? as the fight between assassins and templars will surely continue
and why we never encounter any of them?

Well we encountered Cross, and I'm just going to assume the agent you were in ACR was Otso, We did see many agents but only Otso and Cross were sent out in the last ACR cutscene. I think we might see Berg in the next AC.

jmk1999
12-09-2012, 05:14 AM
i believe it's just a gimmick... not to be part of the actual story. :rolleyes: it's basically saying that there's LOTS of abstergo agents out there... hence the multiplayer aspect.

Iskander_Estel
12-09-2012, 06:19 AM
i believe it's just a gimmick... not to be part of the actual story. :rolleyes: it's basically saying that there's LOTS of abstergo agents out there... hence the multiplayer aspect.

I don't think it's just a gimmick, we saw the room full of animus at the begining of AC2
and the developers insisted in making the multiplayer fit into the story.

jmk1999
12-09-2012, 08:54 AM
i find it unlikely because the point of multiplayer is to put you and i (the player) into the game as "abstergo agents"... it would be like taking the personal interaction out of the game to put a face and name to it all.

Iskander_Estel
12-09-2012, 10:34 AM
They could've use them like anonymous enemies, like all the captains Connor kills in combat,
the agents don't need a face and personality, What would be the point in making it fit into the story if it won't appear?

jmk1999
12-10-2012, 02:51 AM
that too... but to say they need a name and a face would kill the concept of playing multiplayer AS a faceless abstergo agent. that's all i'm saying.