PDA

View Full Version : Toggle weapons and accessories show/hide ( request )

snowmin13
12-09-2012, 04:02 AM
I have noticed after a patch that the hood is now back on Conor. now i wonder if it is that easy to take it on and off why not do the same with weapons, and the hood. I think there should be a toggle button in the weapon wheel that allows you to show/hide the item. same with the hood, in the outfit menu or screen that allows you to wear the outfit there should be a toggle hood on/off button.

Now this may be a really stupid idea but maybe there might be someone who feels the same way. I don't know if this is even possible but its just a simple idea and maybe with a little support from other forum members this idea will reach one of the game developers and they might act upon this request.

What do you think assassins creed players?

Iskander_Estel
12-09-2012, 04:13 AM
Would be cool, but i think it's enough with Connor being hoodless in the homestead and in some cutscenes.
But maybe with one of those hacks/ cheats for the animus, for puting on or off the hood, and weapons.
It's something a lot of people have asked since before AC2 but the developers have denied this option for some
obscure reason about charater progress.( At least that's what they said about the armor in AC2, ACB and ACR)

AssassinVenice
12-09-2012, 07:39 AM
Yes! What a wonderful idea! I would definitely love to see that incorporated. It wouldn't be that hard to do either, now would it?