PDA

View Full Version : Fix the **** mp part of the game.

Steinmur
12-09-2012, 03:14 AM
Yea, fix the Multiplayer part of the game !

Currently, at this very momemt, I actually have NO problem with lag playing ONLINE on this game. My only problem NOW, is that the f***** game stops working after EVERY single game/round online.

WHY didn't I have this problem before the latest update !? There were NO such problem as the game "stopped working" since the latest update 1.04 or some **** like that.

I've tried running in safe mode, as admin, as Windows 2000 etc, and still, nothing helpet at all. It's getting VERY frustrating for me, that I have to RE-OPEN / restart the whole game just to continue on the online part of the game, and joining matches that already has started, with less gameplay time.

This is absurd, Ubisoft ! And I guess also there's people with not ONLY this problem, but also has other problems and error's on their own too...
Is there anyone else having the same problem as I do ? Right after the "punish/mercy" end-movie thingy ends in the ending of a match, the game just "stopped working" ???

-Stein

Steinmur
12-09-2012, 10:38 AM
Bump.

mrtmrc
12-09-2012, 10:43 AM
no fix.... but to rewrite it from beginning....:mad:

Steinmur
12-09-2012, 11:38 AM

This is indeed BAD, UBISOFT

Bucko22
12-10-2012, 06:43 PM

Come on... that's silly and counter-productive. Add productive comments to a thread like this if you want results.

I am having the problem almost every round in DX11 mode, but having different results in DX9. And it's not after every round, its intermittent. Sometimes I can play 5-6 rounds with no crash. Haven't figured out what makes the difference.

mrtmrc
12-10-2012, 07:15 PM
LAG for all players..(always red on bar indicator)...I do not think it depends from directx9 directx10 directx11 directx12 directx13....pls:)
and this is not stupid .... let me tell, because I played a lot of mp game...and never get one only crash!!!
how many games did you in mp?, what level are you?