PDA

View Full Version : Idea for new Assassins Creed

zachary.aschenb
12-09-2012, 01:33 AM
Okay, I just finished Assassins Creed 3 and I was Somewhat disappointed. The story line was interesting but it seemed to leave us hanging. However, it got me thinking; what if the next Assassins Creed was from the perspective of a Templar? That would allow us to see the other side of the argument. Also, all we know about the Templar's is that they desire power. But why do they do what they do? Whats their thinking process?

What do you think?

Dan Pen 97
12-09-2012, 01:55 AM
Okay, I just finished Assassins Creed 3 and I was Somewhat disappointed. The story line was interesting but it seemed to leave us hanging. However, it got me thinking; what if the next Assassins Creed was from the perspective of a Templar? That would allow us to see the other side of the argument. Also, all we know about the Templar's is that they desire power. But why do they do what they do? Whats their thinking process?

What do you think?

I think they should make a new game like you siad. And play as the other side. And see what happens then :)

Iskander_Estel
12-09-2012, 04:05 AM
They explain a lot of their thinking process in AC1, and the bits with Heytam explaina some as well
The whole thing is that both sides want peace but the templars want it trough order and control
the Assassins reconize that peace has no meaning without free will, peace is something that has to be understood
not something that must be forced into people.

That's the whole message of the games (specialy 1 and 3)

That was the surprice of AC3 Intro with Heytam, he was a templar but could very well have passed as an assassin
because both orders are very similar and use most of the same words to their purpose (William Miles explain some of this if you talk with him outside the animus).
So i don't think there is need for anymore game with templars. Their motivations and way of thinking is well explained in my opinion.

jmk1999
12-09-2012, 05:02 AM
in all honesty, i think i liked haythem better than connor... but i gotta agree that AC is about assassins, not templars. although, i started playing a bit of the vita game and it's an interesting spin on the series by using the abstergo interface and concepts. it utilizes a "hacking" feature by erudito to show the the truth about the templars since abstergo won't show it in the game.