PDA

View Full Version : plz help!

D0tti1000
12-08-2012, 07:42 PM
the game runs very slow and i have a really good pc, what can i do???

Dan Pen 97
12-08-2012, 07:55 PM
You can send a support ticket into support okay :)

D.I.D.
12-08-2012, 07:58 PM
Are you using an Nvidia card or an ATi? ATi systems are worst hit so far, but some Nvidia 5xx and 6xx cards are having problems too. Make sure you're using the latest drivers for your card.

Do the obvious things first; set all the graphics options to their minimum settings. Is the frame rate improved?

Something that might help is to force VSync off. Go into Documents, find the folder for Assassin's Creed 3, look for a file called assassin3.ini. This is a configuration file, which you can edit. If you're nervous about this, save a copy with a different name/location – then if anything goes wrong, you can put the file back and restore the filename.

Look for an instruction "VSync=1" and change it so it says "VSync=0". The 1 means "on" and changing it to zero turns it off. VSync prevents screen-tearing (small discrepancies between the drawing of the top half of the screen and the bottom when you turn the camera at speed) but having it switched on in AC3 locks your frame rate at a maximum of 30fps. Turning it off will allow higher frame rates, at the expense of a little smoothness in the screen drawing at times.