PDA

View Full Version : Petition for AC3 Ending

Slayer_WTF
12-08-2012, 01:59 PM
I found this petition as I turned on the internet, and wanted to know what you thought.

I have not signed, not yet. I do not want to advertise, I just want to know what you think.

https://www.change.org/petitions/ubisoft-montreal-ubisoft-change-the-ending-of-desmond-miles-in-assassin-%CC%81s-creed-iii-video-game#share

pirate1802
12-08-2012, 05:18 PM
Its started by one of our fellow forumer :) There was a thread to it I think.

My views: asking people to change their stuff because we didn't like puts us on a slippery slope, so no from me.

infamous_ezio
12-08-2012, 06:47 PM
I'm not asking them to change it, i'm asking for a remake of the ending, something which would leave us satisfied. The problem i had with the ending was that it was just.... poorly presented to us.. it felt rushed and just plain horrible.

Stoofpot
12-08-2012, 09:54 PM
I signed it, I'd be really happy with a better ending, not necessarily a happy ending.. (would not have problems with that to) but at least a better one

pirate1802
12-09-2012, 07:51 AM
I signed it, I'd be really happy with a better ending, not necessarily a happy ending.. (would not have problems with that to) but at least a better one

And herein lies the problem. 10 people have 10 ideas of what is a "better" ending. Some people on that petition have a problem with Desmond's decision, some have a problem with Desmond dying (not talking about you).. even the people on that petition aren't united on what is a "better" ending.

Krayus Korianis
12-09-2012, 09:51 AM
1. They're not changing the ending.
2. Accept it, Desmond's mind is fried and possibly taken over by Juno.
3. There'll be other games mostly centered around the Modern era because Juno is nutty batpoo crazy.
4. They'll probably go back to Adam and Eve... Which is a good thing.

Also, the guy who created that petition, thinks AC was released in 2008... That's wrong.

HisSpiritLives
12-09-2012, 01:35 PM
Since they said this is last game with Desmond ,his ,,end,, really seems unfinished.

zerocooll21
12-09-2012, 03:24 PM
I laugh when I see them. I didn't like the ending at all and really pissed how they handled desmond. All the build up and over hype from Ubi killed it for me. However, it is what it is. Nothing you can do to change it. The only thing I try to do is point out the issues I had, offer my input, and hope the next time around they listen.

joaomuas
12-09-2012, 08:45 PM
I really liked the ending...

zerocooll21
12-09-2012, 10:25 PM
I really liked the ending...

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f10/zerocooll21/Funny%20Stuff/Spidermanlook-1.jpg

J/k hahaha :D

Shad0wmancer
12-10-2012, 12:45 AM
Awesome. Just signed it. Loathed the ending. Gotta get more people involved to have an effect though.

Black_Widow9
12-10-2012, 07:16 AM
I'm sorry guys but the ending is non-negotiable even with something like a Petition. It was the Writer's decision and we need to respect that.

I'm going to lock this and I'm sorry if that upsets you but rumors start like wildfire and we don't want people getting the wrong idea.